Joe Judge Fired

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Giants have real problems. Daniel Jones doesn’t appear to be the answer and Saquon Barkley is injury prone and is on the decline.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
LOL! Maybe he becomes GM or HC.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still have not found a single source about any meeting with Garrett and Mara, but even if they were meeting, no way you fire the OC midseason just to hire him back as the HC in the offseason.
Always a first time!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Definite first ballot HOF coach. I wonder why they fired him?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I still have not found a single source about any meeting with Garrett and Mara, but even if they were meeting, no way you fire the OC midseason just to hire him back as the HC in the offseason.

Won't be for HC, it will be for the GM.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Doing a QB Sneak on 3rd and 9 from your own 5 should have fired him on spot honestly. The fact that they waited a few days is pretty lenient.

Flamma

Reaction score
Doing a QB Sneak on 3rd and 9 from your own 5 should have fired him on spot honestly. The fact that they waited a few days is pretty lenient.

On 2nd and on 3rd down. The question now is, do they pick up the 5th year option for Jones?

Verdict

Reaction score
There's really no good openings besides Miami and Minnesota. Denver has no QB and in probably one of the toughest divisions.

Everything else is a dumpster fire. Quinn or Moore won't want to go to places like NY, Chicago or Jacksonville.

I could see the Giants being a reasonably good job. They will have a couple of high picks. It’s a major media market, etc.