Joe Theisman is sad

Renesis

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Going back to football...

So can we all agree Joey T. sucks as a commentator?
Oh yes, can't stand listening to him.

I imagine MNF is going to a painful experience this year, but I'm holding onto the hope that perhaps Tony K. will go out of his way to make fun of Theisman as much as possible.

MONT17

Reaction score
waiting for Joe to change his name to sound like Emmy or Oscar!!!

Joe Thgoldenglobes

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MONT17 said:
waiting for Joe to change his name to sound like Emmy or Oscar!!!

Joe Thgoldenglobes

How about something that sounds like "Biggest ****** in the universe"?

Scotman

Reaction score
And his new name shall be known as "Sufferin Sean Succatash"

So it is written. So shall it be done.

God forbid Taylor even come to a sudden stop. Joe's head would get wedged in permanently.

ghst187

Reaction score
Kevin said:
I'm not sure how it works. All the media may hate the Commanders, but Theisman obviously has a history with them. The thing is, all Commanders fans hate Theisman! (As a commentator, of course). Irony.

its not that surprising...not very many of us Cowboy fans can stand Troy Aikman doing a Dallas game. He just rips on the Boys the entire game.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
This is old and may have been discussed, but I wasnt around a cpu when it happend.
Anyway, back when Sean Taylor hocked a lugie on Micheal Pitman and Theisman went nuts about how unfair the refs were to Taylor on air, and then it was clear to everyone what Taylor did, Theisman kind of just hushed up and didnt take back what he said.
Well the next day in an interview he was asked about the incident with Taylor and Pitman and he said " something we have to look into is if Sean Taylor is a guy who spits when he talks, like Cowher". The guys doing the interview starting laughing, but Theisman kept going on about Taylor being a spit talker....he wasnt joking

This guy is a complete joke to me. Every time he does a Cowboy game it is clearly evident how biased he is against the Cowboys it makes me freaking sick...