Joe Whitt Jr if Quinn leaves

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He's an understudy of Quinn and he's the secondary/pass game coordinator for the Cowboys. He's helped guys like Bland, Diggs, Kearse etc make this defense what it is, any thoughts on him?????

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I feel like I saw an interview where Harris straight up openly admitted he would follow DQ somewhere. Wish I could back this up with a video link, but I swear I remember seeing him saying that somewhere.
I think they may have mentioned it during the game, maybe it was an interview, along the lines of if he goes, I'd be willing to go with him, or he's the first coach i'd grab up to come with me

Doomsday77

Reaction score
What about that "game show host" Martindale? He'll probably bring some of his own guys but I would take him.

817Gill

Reaction score
He's an understudy of Quinn and he's the secondary/pass game coordinator for the Cowboys. He's helped guys like Bland, Diggs, Kearse etc make this defense what it is, any thoughts on him?????
Yup, he called the game Quinn sick for a year or two ago and didn’t miss a beat. He’s schematically as knowledgeable of the current scheme as anyone on staff.

Would like him to hold on to Harris though.

Toro9

Reaction score
I feel like I saw an interview where Harris straight up openly admitted he would follow DQ somewhere. Wish I could back this up with a video link, but I swear I remember seeing him saying that somewhere.
BFFs to leverage Jerry into paying more to keep them?