John Hussey is Head Referee for Sunday’s game; Eagles Are 7-0 When He Referees

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Says a lot that something like this is even posted by "Eagles Fan Nation".

It's like they're admitting they need help from the officials to win. I mean I admire their honesty at least.
It does seem like an unusual reaction to have quite a few fans that actually applaud a referee assignment. Eagles fans seem pretty thrilled by the announcement.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I think the eagles won those 7 games only because he was the head ref.
Cant never be that they won because they are a good team.

EFFF those biased refs.

What i never will understand is: everbody hates the city of Philly and also the franchise. But somehow the NFL found refs that love this team. Maybe those refs are aliens who want to - together with Godell - take over the world?! Reptiloids... Who knows.
If what the post says is accurate, that means the Iggles averaged less than one penalty per game. That’s ridiculously abnormal, even for a good team.

But hey, there’s no room to question a hint of bias.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
If what the post says is accurate, that means the Iggles averaged less than one penalty per game. That’s ridiculously abnormal, even for a good team.

But hey, there’s no room to question a hint of bias.
I think you’re misunderstanding his post… In the two eagles games he refereed last year, six penalties were called against the Eagles…. it’s not six penalties over seven games.

In 2018, he called 11 penalties against the Eagles in one game… So I think the person who wrote this tweet is being a little bit disingenuous…

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I think you’re misunderstanding his post… In the two eagles games he refereed last year, six penalties were called against the Eagles…. it’s not six penalties over seven games.

In 2018, he called 11 penalties against the Eagles in one game… So I think the person who wrote this tweet is being a little bit disingenuous…
“The Eagles are 7-0 when he referees, including last year’s MNF vs. Cowboys, and the NFC Championship. In those games, the Eagles were penalized just 6 times, compared to 21 for their opponents”

He doesn’t make any distinction but I see what you’re saying.

Last edited by a moderator: