Johnny Cocaine? Latest Vegas trip raises eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I don't disagree it's sleezy to take pics in the bathroom but it is insanely poor judgment to jeopardize a career and your money by doing cocaine. I don't think you get paid if you're suspended and I'm pretty sure they can get their money back if you bust the conduct detrimental to the club thingy.

Seriously, I can't believe people are arguing this though...

Which is sleazier to you, jobber -- snapping a pic of a pro athlete openly rolling dollar bills to snort coke in a public restroom, or openly rolling dollar bills to snort coke in a public restroom?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Seriously, I can't believe people are arguing this though...

Which is sleazier to you, jobber -- snapping a pic of a pro athlete openly rolling dollar bills to snort coke in a public restroom, or openly rolling dollar bills to snort coke in a public restroom?

That wasn't my point. Yes the guy snapping the pic shouldn't do that. And yes he's an idiot for putting his career and all that money at risk. And yes he's an idiot for doing cocaine no matter what job he has.

khiladi

Reaction score
Are you serious? You know how much of a **** hole, we'd all be living in, if everyone had your cavalier attitude regarding hardcore drugs? Go visit Mexico or Central America where the cartel has considerable influence in politics and law enforcement. And when rich athletes use these drugs all it does is funnel more money to these characters.

They have considerable influence because of the "War on Drugs" in America. The Mexican Cartel isn't rising up the ranks of Mexico because of Amsterdam.

khiladi

Reaction score
The only reason the guy showed the picture was for money. If he was interested in Manziel and cocaine being an issue of society, he would have tried to get him to go to rehab or informed the police of illegal drug activity in the bathroom, which doesn't just include Manziel if he was snorting.

Potentially ruining the career of a man, not because he's 'harming society', but because one wants money is the very definition of douchey. If this guy that took the photo cared about the kid's image of Manziel and how they could be devastated, he wouldn't have posted the picture.

Lawrence Taylor is in the HoF, and snorted cocaine during games and nobody is tearing him down like they are tearing down Manziel and I'm not even a Manziel fan.

This TMZ garbage is absurd.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
They have considerable influence because of the "War on Drugs" in America. The Mexican Cartel isn't rising up the ranks of Mexico because of Amsterdam.

What does Amsterdam have to do with anything? He wasn't in Amsterdam, doubt the drugs came from there

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Excuse my squareness, but what legal things do people snort outside of some 1800's snuff? lol

Adderall.

Knew a lot of people that snorted it while partying to get a buzz and keep themselves awake.

I've had friends snort prescription painkillers.

I've seen idiots snort vodka.

Just to name a few.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
If you're in he NFL, all of them illegal.

Come on, I don't expect you to be a Manziel apologist, Rich.

You can snort Adderall and it's not illegal in the NFL. The same with prescription painkillers.

YR

khiladi

Reaction score
What does Amsterdam have to do with anything? He wasn't in Amsterdam, doubt the drugs came from there

Amsterdam allows certain drugs to a limited degree, i.e. they don't prosecute. The point being, the Mexican Cartel is what it is, partly because of the American "drug laws". Prohibition created plenty of gangs for illegal trade. You end the War on Drugs and instead just regulate, the Cartel naturally loses it's power to capitalism. Marijuana for example, can easily be grown here. The legalization of Marijuana in Colorado has lowered crime significantly and generated tax revenue for the state.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Safe to say he didn't drop in the draft because he was short.

Status
Not open for further replies.