Johnny Cocaine? Latest Vegas trip raises eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
There are typically one of two things that go on in the men's room with dollar bills involved. Who know's though.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
manziel-money-restroom.png

KDM256

Reaction score
I am just glad Jerry didn't drink the Kool Aid with this kid.

Kid is under a microscope 24/7 and this is just the tip of the ice berg with Johnny. Document the partying and Nonchalant attitude going into the season and then have an absolute field day when you have your first 3 int game of the season...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Lol, so the cocaine use is cool? Just don't photograph it?

Edit - excuse me, alleged cocaine use ;)
I personally don't care if he does cocaine...no. But its illegal and against the rules blah blah blah.

I have far more of a problem with someone taking pics of another dude in a bathroom simply looking to get someone in trouble. That's a far worse person than a 21 year old out partying.

How would you feel if some dude was snapping pics of you in the bathroom...regardless of what you were doing?

DallasJ7

Reaction score
LOL at this point with people photographing every last thing he does, you'd think he'd at least have the discretion to do it in a bathroom stall. He just doesn't give a crap.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I personally don't care if he does cocaine...no. But its illegal and against the rules blah blah blah.

I have far more of a problem with someone taking pics of another dude in a bathroom simply looking to get someone in trouble. That's a far worse person than a 21 year old out partying.

How would you feel if some dude was snapping pics of you in the bathroom...regardless of what you were doing?

I wouldn't be rolling cash to do lines of blow, that's for sure. In which case, nobody would likely be taking pics of you or me or anyone else taking a leak.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
LOL at this point with people photographing every last thing he does, you'd think he'd at least have the discretion to do it in a bathroom stall. He just doesn't give a crap.

Bingo. Someone sees the real truth in all this. Not only is he a dumb guy, but he also doesn't care.

Brody Hoyle's in Cleveland fist pumping right now.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't be rolling cash to do lines of blow, that's for sure. In which case, nobody would likely be taking pics of you or me or anyone else taking a leak.
Should he be more discreet, probably. I don't disagree with that. But my point is nobody should be taking pics of it if you're diving face first into a mountain of cocaine like Scarface or just taking a dump lol.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
As an NFL, Heisman trophy winning quarterback you should probably not do cocaine at all, but I guess some of us have standards and some don't.

Side note - he looks high as a kite in that pic with that bimbo lol.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Why should I care what he does in his personal life? Why should anyone?
It's not his personal life if (again, if) he's doing it in a public bathroom, for one. Personally I'd rather not be in the bathroom with people on crack. Two, would you want your QB to be a hard drug user (again, if that's what was going on)?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It's not his personal life if (again, if) he's doing it in a public bathroom, for one. Personally I'd rather not be in the bathroom with people on crack. Two, would you want your QB to be a hard drug user (again, if that's what was going on)?
I would still say that it is his personal life...but whatever, point taken.

And two, would I want it, no, but would I care, no...unless it spilled over onto the field anyways.

I find it incredibly hypocritical for Cowboys fans of all people, whose 90's team was fueled largely by cocaine lol, to give JFF any crap for this kind of thing. You think Michael wasn't doing the same type of stuff? Mark Stepnoski retired and is now a marijuana legalization advocate...he never smoked during his career? Nate Newton was caught with like 200 lbs. of marijuana, he never touched it until after he retired? John Niland was found in the 70s by officers while tripping his balls off - for lack of better terms. There was the whole "South America's Team" drug investigation int he 80s. Heck, Bob Hayes did time in prison for selling coke after he retired.

The reality is that tons of athletes do drugs/partying and its been particularly prevalent with the Cowboys. Chastising JFF for the same thing that plenty of Cowboys we've rooted for have done is pretty hypocritical.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I would still say that it is his personal life...but whatever, point taken.

And two, would I want it, no, but would I care, no...unless it spilled over onto the field anyways.

I find it incredibly hypocritical for Cowboys fans of all people, whose 90's team was fueled largely by cocaine lol, to give JFF any crap for this kind of thing. You think Michael wasn't doing the same type of stuff? Mark Stepnoski retired and is now a marijuana legalization advocate...he never smoked during his career? Nate Newton was caught with like 200 lbs. of marijuana, he never touched it until after he retired? John Niland was found in the 70s by officers while tripping his balls off - for lack of better terms. There was the whole "South America's Team" drug investigation int he 80s. Heck, Bob Hayes did time in prison for selling coke after he retired.

The reality is that tons of athletes do drugs/partying and its been particularly prevalent with the Cowboys. Chastising JFF for the same thing that plenty of Cowboys we've rooted for have done is pretty hypocritical.

So would you be OK with Romo is he was a user of hard drugs? Hell, people are pissed that he was playing soccer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.