Jon Gruden vs. NFL (Roger Goodell)

triplets_93

Reaction score
David vs. Goliath

Jon Gruden vs. NFL (Roger Goodell)

Former Raiders head coach Jon Gruden had a hearing in Nevada on the NFL's motion to dismiss his lawsuit against the league and Roger Goodell. Judge Nancy Allf ruled in favor of Jon Gruden, denying the NFL's motion to dismiss the lawsuit, and, motion to force it into arbitration.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Man if Gruden is going to pull back the rug it could get ugly for all parties even those we do not know about.

kskboys

Reaction score
The NFL deserves to be exposed.
For what? Pandering to their fans so everyone makes huge money?

NFL is entertainment. That's what they're listed as, and that's what they are. There is no exposing to be done, unless it's to the naive who can't see the elephant.

terra

Reaction score
For what? Pandering to their fans so everyone makes huge money?

NFL is entertainment. That's what they're listed as, and that's what they are. There is no exposing to be done, unless it's to the naive who can't see the elephant.
All corruption should be exposed and the NFL is as bad as anyone. Not surprised so many give a pass to what they like.

RoboQB

Reaction score
600,000 emails, naked pics of cheerleaders, but someone told Goodell that
Gruden called him gay in a private email 7 years ago, so he's gotta go... smh

kskboys

Reaction score
All corruption should be exposed and the NFL is as bad as anyone. Not surprised so many give a pass to what they like.
Oh, you're thinking the perfect world stuff. Yeah, it should, but it never will be.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you, but i know that if i insulted the one of the high level executives at my job, it wouldn't matter if it was before i worked there or not. They would do whatever it took to get me bounced.

The only person Gruden has to blame is himself. If he was half as good of coach as he acted like he was, then no matter what pressure Goodell would have applied he would still have a job.

You can't both suck at your job and insult the people in positions of power and expect to keep your job.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you, but i know that if i insulted the one of the high level executives at my job, it wouldn't matter if it was before i worked there or not. They would do whatever it took to get me bounced.

The only person Gruden has to blame is himself. If he was half as good of coach as he acted like he was, then no matter what pressure Goodell would have applied he would still have a job.

You can't both suck at your job and insult the people in positions of power and expect to keep your job.

I read what Gruden said about Goodell in the email and I concur. Goodell is a lying, cheating, scumbag, punk ^*&@y &!(&h and should not be running the NFL.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I read what Gruden said about Goodell in the email and I concur. Goodell is a lying, cheating, scumbag, punk ^*&@y &!(&h and should not be running the NFL.

Does it matter tho? He runs the NFL, no matter how much you may hate the boss. Unless you are the best employee in the office, you have no expectations that after getting caught insulting the boss you are gonna still have your job.

Plus lets be real, its the pot calling the kettle black. Gruden aint no better then Goodell.

kskboys

Reaction score
THIS is what you hear from those too lazy or too gutless to take action.
Absolutely, but striving for world peace and setting all your hopes and dreams about your perception thereoff doesn't work.

kskboys

Reaction score

Well said.

Gruden is nothing but a mouth living off the one year where he took Tony's team and won a super bowl, then immediately proceeded to show he had no clue as he immediately tore that team apart.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Well said.

Gruden is nothing but a mouth living off the one year where he took Tony's team and won a super bowl, then immediately proceeded to show he had no clue as he immediately tore that team apart.

Facts

EST_1986

Reaction score
Looking forward to a Gruden victory. The man was unjustly targeted.

"Knock on wood if ya hear me!"
He’s a massive scumbag but he was wrongly targeted especially since the reason behind the investigation has never seen the light of day

kskboys

Reaction score
He’s a massive scumbag but he was wrongly targeted especially since the reason behind the investigation has never seen the light of day
He was? I thought I remembered him saying a buncha stuff he should not have said, and the Raiders had no choice to take action?