Jon Gruden vs. NFL (Roger Goodell)

kskboys

Reaction score
It was Goodell who threatened the Raiders Mark Davis to fire Gruden.
This one is all Roger Goodell.
Carrying out the bidding of the owners.

For Bog's sake, they voted him a big raise and an extension!!!!!! Nothing is all Roger Goodell, it's all the owners. My god man, don't fall for the guy they put in place for you to fall for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terra

Reaction score
Some here think Goodell does not take a dump without consulting the owners.

Pretty stupid but then some here are pretty stupid.

kskboys

Reaction score
Some here think Goodell does not take a dump without consulting the owners.

Pretty stupid but then some here are pretty stupid.
Some here hate Goodell. Pretty stupid hating the fall guy, but then some here are pretty stupid.

Haimerej

Reaction score
ThatsGoodSports covered this on YouTube. If he's right, the issue seems to be the NFL (possibly Goodell) leaking the emails to take action on Gruden while simultaneously keeping the findings from the Washington investigation secret. The Oversight committee has requested Goodell and Snyder testify about transparency and how the investigation was done.

This guy is saying Goodell's in trouble. Could be interesting to watch this unfold.

kskboys

Reaction score
ThatsGoodSports covered this on YouTube. If he's right, the issue seems to be the NFL (possibly Goodell) leaking the emails to take action on Gruden while simultaneously keeping the findings from the Washington investigation secret. The Oversight committee has requested Goodell and Snyder testify about transparency and how the investigation was done.

This guy is saying Goodell's in trouble. Could be interesting to watch this unfold.
Wonder how far Goody will go to protect his benefactors?

Flamma

Reaction score
Wonder how far Goody will go to protect his benefactors?

He should have no limits. I think some of the owners don't like the Raiders ownership. Haven't for quite some time.

terra

Reaction score
Some here hate Goodell. Pretty stupid hating the fall guy, but then some here are pretty stupid.
Just following orders as an excuse ran out long time ago. Apparently you never got the memo.

terra

Reaction score
That doesn't fit this situation and doesn't make sense.
Not my problem you got the hots for goofsmell.

No other explanation for your continuous need to defend him.

The NFL has had good commissioners in the past that clearly did not kiss the owners feet every 30 seconds. I am not surprised you are ignorant of this.
But the POINT is that Goofsmell could do a lot better but so many like you are blind to it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not my problem you got the hots for goofsmell.

No other explanation for your continuous need to defend him.

The NFL has had good commissioners in the past that clearly did not kiss the owners feet every 30 seconds. I am not surprised you are ignorant of this.
But the POINT is that Goofsmell could do a lot better but so many like you are blind to it.
Man, talk about a poster who simply doesn't have any valid points.

Are you really this lame, or were you just drinking or something? I mean, those cheap little personal insults are beyond sad.

terra

Reaction score
Man, talk about a poster who simply doesn't have any valid points.

Are you really this lame, or were you just drinking or something? I mean, those cheap little personal insults are beyond sad.
As I said, those like you simply lack the ability to recognize reality.
Amazes me how so many embrace mediocrity.
I guess being pathetic in their own lives means that they resent anyone better.