Jon Kitna as next head coach

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Either Jon Kitna or even Kellen Moore would be better than Garrett.
Yeah.....I don’t know about that. I know we take anything is better than Garrett approach but at least Garrett can say he knows what it’s like to play for a winner. Richard can say that too.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I was listening to 103.5 the fan and they mentioned the possibility of promoting kitna to head coach since he’s clearly had an impact on how well Dak is playing this year. Doing so would allow us to keep Moore as OC and Richard as DC. (Although I wouldn’t be against getting a whole new defensive staff). Anyway what do you guys think of that?

No on Kitna as HC.

Yes on KR as DC.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Call me when this offense looks good against a good team, because so far whenever they go against playoff caliber teams they look as basic as ever.
Agree, let's see how they do in New England this week..... If we somehow come out of there with a win, I will get on Clappy Clown's band wagon. :D

visionary

Reaction score
lol, now its just degrading. I like Jon Kitna, but not as HC. wow, this orgnaization really has no standards left.

yep

if there is a kid playing in high school maybe we can make him HC and then draft him in a few years

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not stupid at all, there are no bad idea's for the next HC. As anyone is better than Garrett.

Londonboy

Reaction score
kitna_fullsize.jpg

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Honestly, if the structure of our staff stays the same -coaching by committee with Jerry at the head of the committee -whoever we get will not have more success than Garrett.

For us to go past what we have been since the 90s, we need to hire a strong football coach that can hire his own staff and have complete control over everything that goes on, on the field.

Gaede

Reaction score
Moore looks like our best coordinator. Making him HC keeps him. Sold.

He has been incredible, to be honest. First year on the job and his offense is amazing.

I thought there would be a pretty steep learning curve, but the fact that Moore's offense is not only competent on a professional level but elite is incredible. He really does have a bright future.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
We laugh but if Jason Garrett is fired (which I doubt) then Jerry is probably going to look within the organization for his replacement.

Maybe not Kitna but someone currently on the staff.