Jon Kitna Just Comical

khiladi

Reaction score
The tenure of Jason Garrett is exemplified in those TV shows like Gilligan's Island, where the crew thinks they are making progress, while the audience chuckles knowing they are not going anywhere based upon certain pointers they've seen before. Guys, our "progress" is a circle.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
gi-001.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Honestly, would you rather have a guy that knows the system and is proven to be a capable QB in the NFL or some guy off the street who is a wildcard and may know a handful of plays by game time?

Good point...

khiladi

Reaction score
Honestly, would you rather have a guy that knows the system and is proven to be a capable QB in the NFL or some guy off the street who is a wildcard and may know a handful of plays by game time?

That TO machine?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Brilliant move by Garrett. This guy will lead us to the promised land should something happen to Romo and/or Orton (if he doesn't dislocate his hip during warm ups that is).

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It's not like there's a QB tree to pick from. I'm no JG fan but he does need to turn over every rock.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That TO machine?

Now honestly- if Orton started and Romo was out...

Orton gets injured- you want some guy who has no idea about their playbook?
You think they aren't going to be a TO machine?
We obviously aren't signing anyone for the future..

What say you?

dupree89

Reaction score
You guys know I dont defend Coach Jones, his son, or Asst Coach Garrett. But I think on December 24th, trying to find a competent backup QB that can be semi-up-to-speed with this offense in 5 days is not easy.

Now, if you wanna say they should've had a 3rd string guy all along....well thats not something I could argue with. But as it is now, I think they did about as good as you can do in this situation.

khiladi

Reaction score
Guys, I thought Garrett runs a Norv offense. Kitna the only one in the whole world, a guy retired you tosses INTs like its nothing? Maybe they should have been preparing some new talent, just in case you know, Romo got injured. This is clear example of how this team views Romo including the HC. They don't see beyond him. Garrett isn't hamstrung by Romo, he's in it for the Romo ride.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the very definition of going in circles, not progress...