News: Jonathan Vilma: Dak is average without Zeke or Cooper

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Settle down, junior, just stating some facts.

OK Scooter. I guess some need a point shown with crayons and water paints. I mentioned Rice and Taylor as examples of all the weapons Montana had at his disposal. I didn’t feel like listing every 49er playmaker over the years (such as Jones, Waters, Rathman, Clark, etc.).

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
OK we get it, he's not Brady, Brees, Rogers or Mahomes.....point? What about the other 8-10 QBs the media loves to hail as "great" QBs.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve always said, without an offensive line any receivers or a RB, Dak is screwed.

wecasa

Reaction score
Thanks Captain Obvious. Unless your name is Brady/Belichick you need players to be successful. What a clown.

Section446

Reaction score
He's probably right, but a lot of QB's would struggle without their best weapon.

Grevus

Reaction score
This will the story line for Dak for probably most of his career until he wins a Superbowl and even then it might not make much of a difference. Most of these talking heads have no idea what they are talking about and just rehash quotes that other people say. Dak isn't one of the "Chosen" QBs that they like to gush over. I'm actually tired of it. Whatever....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Vilma was spot on.. we have yet to see Dak flat out ball and drag the cowboys to win when the oline and RB is stymied.. I know most QBs cant but he wants RW elite money and hes yet to show hes anything but top 10, ive seen more then once Rogers and a Pmanni gdo this, not always but Elite GOAT like Brady has had to work with weak group of Wrs etc and no Rg and won.... he has improved a bit and working hard at it.. moved from 16th to maybe 10th now.. all the fluffy talk abut the new and improved dak was premature..