Jones’ on Dak

jaybird

Reaction score
I love Dak. He such a good kid. He’s talented enough to win with. I root for him every Sunday.

"The only thing Dak is missing from Patrick Mahomes is winning that Super Bowl.''

but this just silly. If Dak was that good he would already be signed

blueblood70

Reaction score
I love Dak. He such a good kid. He’s talented enough to win with. I root for him every Sunday.

"The only thing Dak is missing from Patrick Mahomes is winning that Super Bowl.''

what you want coaches and owners/gm to publicly RIP their players like tool db fans do on forums?

hes supposed to support his players..especially the ones he battling with in contract negotiations, get more bees with honey type deal..

who cares an owner and Gm is allowed an opinion and hate to give you the breaking news, Jerrys opinion has far more weight then yours as an actual owner/gm of an actual real Football franchise.. regardless of the opinions around here , yuo nor I know better then the owners and coaches..not even close..

Jerry has occasionally come out like last year after a game and state disappointment on coaching and players, even dak..he knows and we all know Dak isnt Mahomes but at this stage of the season one game in, best to support the players and coaches, its long year,,no need for panic

jaybird

Reaction score
what you want coaches and owners/gm to publicly RIP their players like tool db fans do on forums?

hes supposed to support his players..especially the ones he battling with in contract negotiations, get more bees with honey type deal..
I understand why they said it; it’s still Silly.
who cares an owner and Gm is allowed an opinion and hate to give you the breaking news, Jerrys opinion has far more weight then yours as an actual owner/gm of an actual real Football franchise.. regardless of the opinions around here , yuo nor I know better then the owners and coaches..not even close..

Jerry has occasionally come out like last year after a game and state disappointment on coaching and players, even dak..he knows and we all know Dak isnt Mahomes but at this stage of the season one game in, best to support the players and coaches, its long year,,no need for panic

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yea that and leading his team at the end of games.

We find ourselves in this situation too often with him as the QB because he plays such a conservative 50/50 brand of football.

The coaches will have to scheme guys open and start confusing defenses because Dak is not going to push the ball and take risks unless he's playing a bad team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We find ourselves in this situation too often with him as the QB because he plays such a conservative 50/50 brand of football.

The coaches will have to scheme guys open and start confusing defenses because Dak is not going to push the ball and take risks unless he's playing a bad team.
lets give the new staff time to work out the kinks they actually witness and trust me if KM keeps down this path he wont be calling plays past game 6.. MM wil take over and start implementing more of his offense..

IMHO KM was more to fault then Dak and the Wrs although i saw open WRs so is it KM calling pays for his QBs deficiency's or KM not being a good play caller for these weapons?

RS12

Reaction score
Have you not noticed, Jerry is such a talented wordsmith much like he is a talented GM? Oh and earth to Jerry, there are a couple other differences between Dak and Mahomes you may have somehow missed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lets give the new staff time to work out the kinks they actually witness and trust me if KM keeps down this path he wont be calling plays past game 6.. MM wil take over and start implementing more of his offense..

IMHO KM was more to fault then Dak and the Wrs although i saw open WRs so is it KM calling pays for his QBs deficiency's or KM not being a good play caller for these weapons?

Do you think Dak has the ability to run a Rodgers style QB scheme?

This is NOT a dig at Dak...a sincere honest question. I'm not NFL adept enough to know if KM is holding Dak back...or vice versa.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you think Dak has the ability to run a Rodgers style QB scheme?

This is NOT a dig at Dak...a sincere honest question. I'm not NFL adept enough to know if KM is holding Dak back...or vice versa.
I dont know , im betting KM and MM know and we will see small changes each week to test that theory in real games vs practice..like i said i dont think MM will allow KM to ruin his first year back without fight..good HC that was a play caller in the past will take back those duty's with short leash..

after all year hearing that BS about Garett Meddling with KM and now see KM first game without him, like i was saying all off season, was bunch of bs made up with no proof, looks like it was KMs doing all the while..

now Garett didnt fix it, will MM? is MM a better boss and can teach KM how to improve instead of lettings him fall on the sword and fail?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I feel like our offense is built for Matt Stafford or Troy Aikman and not Dak Prescott.

Remember Dak’s rookie year and all the roll outs we used to do? That was a staple and it was effective.. Then it became way to predictable in year 2 but they have almost completely gone away from it.

Teams are scared of Zeke and Dallas should run a offense that has teams clueless where the ball is.

Playaction, RPO, moving the pocket, and quick screens should be what we do a lot of.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I feel like our offense is built for Matt Stafford or Troy Aikman and not Dak Prescott.

Remember Dak’s rookie year and all the roll outs we used to do? That was a staple and it was effective.. Then it became way to predictable in year 2 but they have almost completely gone away from it.

Teams are scared of Zeke and Dallas should run a offense that has teams clueless where the ball is.

Playaction, RPO, moving the pocket, and quick screens should be what we do a lot of.
nice avoiding the word ROMO but it was built for Romo who is much ,like Stafford even wears 9..")

should and im sure MM will find his way ther egiven more then ONE GAME

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
nice avoiding the word ROMO but it was built for Romo who is much ,like Stafford even wears 9..")

should and im sure MM will find his way ther egiven more then ONE GAME

We should've seen some wrinkles the other night. They had all offseason and they hid practice like they really had something up their sleeve only to come out and do the same crap as always.

I'm worried that they thought the offensive scheme was fine because it produced and they felt they were just unlucky in 1 score games.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

728c0c055b4e5425c0fa3fdd773d8350.jpg

cern

Reaction score
dak had garrett. mahomey had andy reid. let's hope the coaching level has evened out a bit.