Jones’ on Dak

Swagger

Reaction score
I love Dak. He such a good kid. He’s talented enough to win with. I root for him every Sunday.

"The only thing Dak is missing from Patrick Mahomes is winning that Super Bowl.''

but this just silly. If Dak was that good he would already be signed
:lmao2:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We should've seen some wrinkles the other night. They had all offseason and they hid practice like they really had something up their sleeve only to come out and do the same crap as always.

I'm worried that they thought the offensive scheme was fine because it produced and they felt they were just unlucky in 1 score games.
I too was disappointed that there wasn't anything new\different. I am giving some leeway due to the situation we had on our OL & playing against Donald. If they don't show some new things quickly it will get very ugly.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I hear you. Dak’s makeup is a ton better than Smith and DLAw. He has been a much better player than those 2. I am not saying give him 40 million. Not at all. Sad, but the market has moved there. Watson’s contract is just silly.

Yea I have no idea why Watson was given that crazy contract? Probably Bill O'Brien's way of trying to amend that beyond ridiculous Hopkins trade.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love Dak. He such a good kid. He’s talented enough to win with. I root for him every Sunday.

"The only thing Dak is missing from Patrick Mahomes is winning that Super Bowl.''

but this just silly. If Dak was that good he would already be signed
Bahaha. Yeah, that's the only difference between Mahomes and Dak is winning a Super Bowl. Other than that, they're the same player. Good lord.