Twitter: Jordan Dalton Is The New Jessica Simpson

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Bunch of paperwork. LA went back on lockdown and will stay this way until 2023, or something. Its unreal.
I stepped away. One of the many reasons I'm still glad I left West Holly. Don't care how fun and dangerous it was.

Been collaborating with a guy with a dream, but otherwise I've been turning down work left and right.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I stepped away. One of the many reasons I'm still glad I left West Holly. Don't care how fun and dangerous it was..

WeHo is changing though, even before the pandemic it was filling up with awesome person hipsters. It still has the magic but it was definitely changing. Now that Garcetti took a 9 month nap the crime is getting a lot worse. If you go to places in LA like Hollywood and Highland there are literally entire blocks where the sidewalks are taken over by homeless encampments. Its not my neighborhood, but the balkanization is getting worse.

Corso

Reaction score
WeHo is changing though, even before the pandemic it was filling up with awesome person hipsters. It still has the magic but it was definitely changing. Now that Garcetti took a 9 month nap the crime is getting a lot worse. If you go to places in LA like Hollywood and Highland there are literally entire blocks where the sidewalks are taken over by homeless encampments. Its not my neighborhood, but the balkanization is getting worse.
Even more reason I'm glad I'm here and not there.
Just wish the healthcare here was more on par with the rest of the country.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
She fits more of the **** mode than the hottie eye candy mode. As for Dalton, I dont think he is an ugly dude...that fire red hair without the typical freckles and stuff kind of make him stand out a bit. He has pretty strong features as well. Add in he is a professional athlete and he has money....not surprising. In addition, I liked the story line when they were talking about what a good guy Dalton is. Gave the example of him giving up his first class seat seat and how he is always checking on his teammates. I know for some people that doesn't mean dick, but I appreciate the fact that he seems to be a good all around guy. Not unlike Dak. We are pretty fortunate with these two.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lol! Wifey and I are totally going to start doing that now!
And talking in unison! All corny and everything!

Might make a vid of it just for the fam to laugh at.
Oh..

And please shoot some footage of you cooking pancakes and laughing and joking to you kids sitting at the table wearing surgical masks.

Seems to be every commercial out there now.

Just remember..

We are all in this together.

Smile.

:muttley:

Corso

Reaction score
Oh..

And please shoot some footage of you cooking pancakes and laughing and joking to you kids sitting at the table wearing surgical masks.

Seems to be every commercial out there now.

Just remember..

We are all in this together.

Smile.

:muttley:
Oh... I'll be laughing. Rather maniacally.
And one of the kids will be pointing at you with a sign saying:
JOIN US

Praxit

Reaction score
..its Ok, Big Dog. Dalton just enjoying a win admist crap season. Wife on it as well.. ..;).

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dalton clearly punching above his weight class. That’s one beautiful woman.
And she's a DFW local as well (If i'm not mistaken she went to JJ Pearce highschool which is on the Far North Dallas/Richardson border)