Twitter: Jordan Dalton Is The New Jessica Simpson

DuncanIso

Reaction score
WeHo is changing though, even before the pandemic it was filling up with awesome person hipsters. It still has the magic but it was definitely changing. Now that Garcetti took a 9 month nap the crime is getting a lot worse. If you go to places in LA like Hollywood and Highland there are literally entire blocks where the sidewalks are taken over by homeless encampments. Its not my neighborhood, but the balkanization is getting worse.

terrible...

wife and I visited LA 3 years ago. It was a fun trip, minus the traffic and the insane driving on the freeways. 8/

Hate to hear this....

DuncanIso

Reaction score
She fits more of the **** mode than the hottie eye candy mode. As for Dalton, I dont think he is an ugly dude...that fire red hair without the typical freckles and stuff kind of make him stand out a bit. He has pretty strong features as well. Add in he is a professional athlete and he has money....not surprising. In addition, I liked the story line when they were talking about what a good guy Dalton is. Gave the example of him giving up his first class seat seat and how he is always checking on his teammates. I know for some people that doesn't mean dick, but I appreciate the fact that he seems to be a good all around guy. Not unlike Dak. We are pretty fortunate with these two.

good stuff.

he’s a leader on the team.

hope he stays. Worried about his UFA status.

teams are watching....

Trajan

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson was a no-good hussy-Siren distracting our boy Romo from his Cowboyly duties. Dalton's wife is a sweet pure madonna who helped him win the game. She is no Jessica Simpson.

Also, ask anyone who knew Jessica or her crazy parents in Dallas, she was not a nice or well adjusted person.

plasticman

Reaction score
She's cute. I've never seen her listed as listed as one of the NFL "hottest wives" but she could compete in my opinion, although I doubt she ever would. She has never been a model, pageant contestant or actress. They met in college, she's from a small town in Texas and deeply religious.

I don't see the similarity with Simpson there. She's not a celebrity girlfriend looking for publicity at the expense of her husband's opponent , she's his wife and mother of their three children.

Incidentally, the NFL current or former player listed with the #1 hottest wife is Tony Romo. Candace Crawford is a former TV reporter and Miss Missouri, placing in the top ten of that Miss America Pageant.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was actually her when Prescott got injured, jumping up and down over going for 3M to 7M this year.

foofighters

Reaction score
She is getting air time just like Jessica did.

This is a pretty weak stretch. Also, they are married and have two kids. The Daltons did some good things in the Cincy community so she should be excited that her husband played a good game. This is a feel good story that even my negative self can appreciate. You're just reaching here like a bspn journalist throwing stuff on the wall and hoping it'll stick.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dalton clearly punching above his weight class. That’s one beautiful woman.
Been watching sports for half a century;'have seen tens of thousands of pro athletes with their wives, girlfriends, partners, significant others....the number of women viewed that were less than an "8" probably equaled the total of my fingers and toes (max total out at 3 dozen).