Twitter: Jordan Dalton Is The New Jessica Simpson

J817

Reaction score
Yeah that's where I went as well, that's hilairous (tussinman, JJ dalton, and Jessica Simpson all repping the Mustangs)

I honestly had to google your high school to get that info. I only know area high schools I played in football and baseball and y’all were to far north I guess. I went to high school in Tarrant County. You guys have allot of notable alumni I see. I’m jealous

I googled my high school and we only have four, and the four thats noted aren’t even notable imo.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I missed the days when we have less media coverage pregame, the game ,post game ,maybe George Michael sports machine at night before you go to bed and the rest you read about it in the paper end of story. Now this social crap taking it t another level

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How does he end up with her? Even with money he's ugly as hell
He looks like he puts on latex gloves, picks up a scalpel and meticulously cuts out letters from magazines to create communications taunting FBI serial killer investigators.

catiii

Reaction score
Here you go....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxCcd0feEIRLi5wCwBDCEumIaT3AgZ05cs2Q&usqp=CAU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Tussinman

Reaction score
She's a 4 in Dallas (no cap).
Not only that but being uber religious in modern times is a good way to deter 90% of people from seriously dating you (sounds harsh but the ultra religious crowd has been slowing down for some time).

Jipper

Reaction score
Some of the judgemental comments on here are crazy, she’s attractive and clearly very supportive of her husband. great to see love through support, good for them

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson was a no-good hussy-Siren distracting our boy Romo from his Cowboyly duties. Dalton's wife is a sweet pure madonna who helped him win the game. She is no Jessica Simpson.