Twitter: Jordan Lewis on Dan Quinn convo

Rayman70

Reaction score
As opposed to Running in one spot slowly?
:p
I think we would all agree, we want him to actually cover his guy and make the tackle and every now and then MAYBE get a game changing TO. Running around fast doesnt seem to be a great plan in itself.

morasp

Reaction score
Except he probably had his best game under Lewis that's some bs you're on
Didn't expect that kind of response. I thought his best season was his rookie season by far. He had more PDs than both years with Richard, and almost as many tackles.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Wasn’t Lewis hyping up Nolan’s off-season convo last year with him too?

Dre11

Reaction score
We saw J.Lew at his best when playing a sort of hybrid safety nickel role and it looks like Quinn’s smart enough to have seen that on tape and locked him in.

Which was 2019 under Richard

morasp

Reaction score
his best game by far was under Richard. And I would argue his best season was 2019 with Richard as DC
I would still argue his rookie season. When they blitzed him he did get some nice sacks in 2019 though. But in terms of pass defense it's not really close. And he had quite a few more solo tackles playing in one less game.

Dre11

Reaction score
I would still argue his rookie season. When they blitzed him he did get some nice sacks in 2019 though. But in terms of pass defense it's not really close.

You don't know JLew, they started using him as a blitzer in 2019, he had 4 sacks, and he had his most Int's in 2019 under Richard

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, if there is one thing everyone on the defense does well, it's "just run around."

phildadon86

Reaction score
You don't know JLew, they started using him as a blitzer in 2019, he had 4 sacks, and he had his most Int's in 2019 under Richard
He is still an absolute idiot for the headbutt and subsequent laugh after the penalty last season. Sorry. That's something a rookie does.

Dre11

Reaction score
He is still an absolute idiot for the headbutt and subsequent laugh after the penalty last season. Sorry. That's something a rookie does.

I agree, I wanted to cut him then too. but sometimes you lose yourself in the heat of battle

morasp

Reaction score
2 ints vs. 1 10 PDs and 45 solo tackles in 15 games vs 6 PDs and 37 solo tackles in 16 games it's not even close. I'm not going down this rabbit hole.

Dre11

Reaction score
lol, is that all you're looking at lol? he had 4 less pass defenses but picked up another int and had 4 sacks. As a player and PLAYMAKER his best season was 2019 easily