Twitter: Jordan Lewis on Dan Quinn convo

phildadon86

Reaction score
I agree, I wanted to cut him then too. but sometimes you lose yourself in the heat of battle
I think him and woods should have both been cut. Right after those mistakes. One saying he doesn't give 100 percent effort all the time and the other headbutting an opponent. The headbutt i could live with as a mistake, the laughing after the costly penalty is unforgiveable. I am not surprised he was retained however because accountability doesn't exist in this franchise.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I thought his body language really changed, he didn't seem as confident when Richard took over.

Yeah he a complete ***. Didn't even give him a fair one imo. Kept going on about size matters.

Well look at him now, and look at how our D performed

Londonboy

Reaction score
Be the Cat not the Kid.
tenor.gif

Praxit

Reaction score
...we heard that a few times from different DC's. Now I'm hoping he didnt jinx the situation.. ;)..

Mr_437

Reaction score
#26 is back. Time to get this man returning punts, running jet sweeps and snagging picks. Good interview as always...says a lot Quinn wanted him back.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Not sure I ever remember a bigger spare player with as big a fan club as Lewis has.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Lewis is one of the best slot corners in the game. It's also one of the toughest positions to play.

gmoney112

Reaction score
"Go around and just run around."

Only the finest insight. Thanks for the post.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot, can't dare say anything negative about the Cowboys

Who says anything false and expect it not to be called out
Not sure I ever remember a bigger spare player with as big a fan club as Lewis has.

Maybe you don't understand the game? He doesn't have a fan club as you put it, folks just understand he's not a bad player at his position

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I like Lewis. I’m glad they re-signed him.

He is a natural DB in the way he plays... it wouldn’t surprise me if Quinn tried him at FS.