Twitter: Jordan Lewis on Dan Quinn convo

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
KRichard tried to fire up JLewis....

Btw, they let KRichard leave...in order to hire Nolan.

smart.
Really screwed him over actually I'm glad he got another job out here. He was one of the hottest names before he got that Cowboys stench on him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm glad we got him back.

I'm not, but only because I think it means we're done addressing corner in free agency.

We've got Diggs, Brown, Lewis, Canady, Goodwin and Robinson. Don't know if Robinson makes the team, but I think the other five will. That leaves one spot to fill at most. And I think we'll definitely take at least one in the draft, and based on what we've got for starting options, I think it will be a first-round corner (second round at the latest).

I didn't want us to be absolutely wedged into taking a corner earlier, but it looks to me like we are. If we had signed at least a true starting option in free agency, it would have opened up our draft options.

CWR

Reaction score
Not sure I ever remember a bigger spare player with as big a fan club as Lewis has.

Lol. Think harder there have been quite a few over the years. Lewis on a cheap deal is good for now. Hopefully we get Surtain and put this to bed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not, but only because I think it means we're done addressing corner in free agency.

We've got Diggs, Brown, Lewis, Canady, Goodwin and Robinson. Don't know if Robinson makes the team, but I think the other five will. That leaves one spot to fill at most. And I think we'll definitely take at least one in the draft, and based on what we've got for starting options, I think it will be a first-round corner (second round at the latest).

I didn't want us to be absolutely wedged into taking a corner earlier, but it looks to me like we are. If we had signed at least a true starting option in free agency, it would have opened up our draft options.

Ah, the old have to screw up the draft for current need scent.

Breathe it in. It stings the nostrils.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ah, the old have to screw up the draft for current need scent.

Breathe it in. It stings the nostrils.

It goes against what McCarthy has said (and what we did in the first round last year), but there's no way that we want to go into the season with either Brown or Lewis starting at one of the outside corner spots.

Right now, I think we would draft either Surtain or Horn at No. 10 no matter who is available. And if we don't do more at safety, we may be wedged into forcing a pick there in the second. Can't rely on the third round delivering immediate starters.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It goes against what McCarthy has said (and what we did in the first round last year), but there's no way that we want to go into the season with either Brown or Lewis starting at one of the outside corner spots.

Right now, I think we would draft either Surtain or Horn at No. 10 no matter who is available. And if we don't do more at safety, we may be wedged into forcing a pick there in the second. Can't rely on the third round delivering immediate starters.

Somebody open a window.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
What about running and actually covering WRs?
Thats funny. He going to be running around a lot with all these Achilles Heal safeties the Arlington Jonesboys are looking to sign.
Achilles-tendonitis.jpg