Jordan Love is a scrub

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
I will take flash in the pan for $200, Bob.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
Oh, I get it. This is ... satire?

nathanlt

Reaction score
Don't cha just LOVE (pun intended) when the Cowboys lose to a young, lesser experienced QB that has been playing well (Purdy) certain CZers can't respect their performance---but immediately stoop to name-calling, then predict they will get thrashed by their next opponent.
Nothing immediate about it, I've ignored Stephen A Smith for years, and will continue to do so. The Cowboys were horrifically disappointing, yes, but Stephen A Smith has disqualified himself from any serious conversation, a complete profit seeker, nothing else.

Brax

Reaction score
I’d Love is a scrub what does that make Dak in season 8?

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love was trash really up until about 2 months ago. Who knows what he’ll be going forward. He threw some nice passes and he had some passes I’m pretty sure I could have completed.

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Sure he did cuz Dallas defense was horrid. You obviously did not see how wide open their guys were. That tightend was standing there with his back to the end zone just waiting for the ball and nobody was within 20 yards of him cuz they had all just got trucked cuz of Quinn’s horrid scheme
did you see that needle and thread he threw to the guy in the end zone?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are clueless.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This thread is a joke. Love is one of the best up and coming young QB’s in this league. Smh

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some shouldn’t be allowed to post. :rolleyes:

Motorola

Reaction score
Nothing immediate about it, I've ignored Stephen A Smith for years, and will continue to do so. The Cowboys were horrifically disappointing, yes, but Stephen A Smith has disqualified himself from any serious conversation, a complete profit seeker, nothing else.
Why did you even mention Stephen A. Smith in your comment?
SMH

chagus

Reaction score
Well I’m just glad you falling for Jerry’s bag of tricks again. It’s couldn’t be that our defense coordinator is trash. No it has to be Jordan love is the next Aaron Rodgers. So what does that make josh Dobbs. Cuz he made Dan Quinn’s defense look stupid too. How about Sam Darnold, remember when he carved us up with the jets?
Huh?

exciter

Reaction score
Mark your words eh?
Exactly how do you go about marking gibberish?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The giants , Bucs , and even bears last week made him look like JAG. Cowboys made him look like John Elway

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Mark these words and this post. Dallas defense was horrid that the only reason the kid looked decent. Last half of the season the packers were beating bad teams. Just mark it I won’t say anything else here.
“By week 10 next season,
Love will be on the bench.”
exactly, we'll see how good he is when he faces a competent defense~!