Jordan Love is a scrub

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love posted the highest playoff QBR since the stat began in 2006. He was the better, more composed QB.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Well I’m just glad you falling for Jerry’s bag of tricks again. It’s couldn’t be that our defense coordinator is trash. No it has to be Jordan love is the next Aaron Rodgers. So what does that make josh Dobbs. Cuz he made Dan Quinn’s defense look stupid too. How about Sam Darnold, remember when he carved us up with the jets,
Maybe, just maybe Dallas’ defense is trash AND Love is a talented, up and coming QB. Two things can be true at once. Life is complicated.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
He sure beat Dak's a#s

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Davidlee1973, David Lee1973, David Lee1973. They say if you say a name three times you won't forget it. I want to remember this posters name fir next year when Love is playing at an mvp level. He apparently went to the skip bayless school of "let me say something dumb to get a reaction" school. I bet he has a tiktok account saying he has clear photos of sasquatch.

Heath

Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
I'll bet you a coke you're wrong. Love learned behind a certified stud (and Cowboy-killer), and was tied with Dak for league-high TD's going into week 18 IIRC. He's a top-7 QB with a very young team around him with which to grow.

He also, FWIW, surgically dismantled a defense that, at least statistically, was among the league's best (although for sure got exposed yesterday).

Gotta give the guy his due. I'd bet another Coke GB wins their division next year. Yep, I said it.

lostar2009

Reaction score
He will get better. But DQ just gave him the game. He was ready for his new gig with the Seahawks.

dckid

Reaction score
Love is better than Dak. Even a football novice can see that. He has the arm, poise, pocket presence that Dak just does not have. The kid has a cannon for an arm.
Pure and simple McCarthy can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag these days. The young guys are just better. it took him until his fourth year to get play calling duties. Sticking with him or Dak is a colossal mistake.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Scrub?

Where did you see a scrub? I looked at the kid in several games and he's definitely a talented QB.

I didn't realize it, until I actually looked without my Cowboys glasses on. And sure enough, that's a first round level QB.

Not sure where you get "scrub," but the guy can play....

Perfect QB rating and an innovative offensive scheme...we just weren't prepared and vastly underestimated this team. If the 9ers best them, it will be from preparation. They have a great running game and a really difficult scheme to defend against.

A scrub with a perfect QB rating....think about that.

Last edited:

Toro9

Reaction score
I understand your frustration but Love is a good QB from what I've seen. I like the idea of letting a future franchise QB sit for a while behind a veteran if you have the opportunity. It's not how things are normally done these days because everyone wants instant results but it used to be common practice and while you're using money on an unplayed player, he has the chance to learn many of the nuances of the game that rookies don't normally get.

I'm not happy my team losing again so early in the playoffs but I give credit where it's due.