Jordan Love is a scrub

kwcool619

Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
I respectfully disagree. Love sat behind Aaron Rodgers for a couple of years. Obviously he soaked up knowledge to be a NFL QB all of that time. Did you notice that he threw some Rodgers-like passes? The best passer in the NFL after week 12? He didn't have to use his legs at all yesterday. It remains to see how he will do in the future.

Stak78

Reaction score
I wouldn’t call him a scrub. However, I will say that is what a decent quarterback can do with the right coaching scheme and game plan. That game was a perfect example of how much success a QB can have when this coach puts him in a good situation.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Accurate, poised in the pocket, what's not to like? He was throwing darts while Dak was throwing wobblers even with enough time in the pocket. The eyeball test showed one QB with high-level skills vs. another QB looking like he belonged in the UFL
Not saying he isn’t good, but he wasn’t exactly throwing darts. Receivers weren’t covered. Some of those throws weren’t great but it didn’t matter.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dallas got exposed yesterday. Which is what happens in the playoffs. On the last touchdown the packers tightens was standing there with his back to the end zone waiting for that pass forever and still nobody was within 20 yards . Pathetic and embarrassing. The holes in Quinn’s scheme is why pack had some many open receivers. Jordan love is not a starting qb in the nfl. He is a half season flash in the pan who showed out against bad defenses. Mark this post and words. By week 10 of the 2024 season love will be on the bench.
Jordon love is the real deal. Been following him all year as he was my fantasy football backup QB. The dude is learning and growing. He did beat KC and Detroit also.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mark these words and this post. Dallas defense was horrid that the only reason the kid looked decent. Last half of the season the packers were beating bad teams. Just mark it I won’t say anything else here.
“By week 10 next season,
Love will be on the bench.”
Ok we will mark it. But the fact is love and the GB offense did the work and made our defense look like trash and it wasn’t the first time this year that happened. You say they beat bad teams? Who did we beat?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He's going to keep headline writers in business for a long time.

All you need is Love
Love keeps Packers together
Cowboys fooled around and failed to Love