News: Joseph Randle facing discipline by NFL for violating personal conduct policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
I thought he was never charged with anything for this?
Weapons charges? I don't remember the police charging him with a weapons charge?

People want to make this about bashing Randle. I'm more concerned that the league could actually suspend a player for something the actual police investigated and decided not to charge him with.

So now if any woman calls the police on a player the player should expect to be suspended. Doesn't matter if the player actually did anything as long as a woman calls the police a suspension is coming.
Between the poor refs, leagues tie to shady Draftkings, and the leagues North Korean justice system, the product just keep declining.

Plumfool

Reaction score
This feels like the league is punishing the Cowboys for the Hardy incident. Otherwise it makes little sense why they decided to make an issue at this point. Especially considering there wasn't enough evidence to even charge Randle with a crime.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Witten told him to shut up when Randle and Dez got into it in practice. That does not mean anything other than exactly what happened.

I think it means something. Its probably one of those Randle excuses he gave to the coach like " well I scored a TD didn't I?"

I'm still upset that he threw Bryant under the bus and was still giving lead position as RB in which he didn't deserve. He isn't that talented to begin with and he's throwing his team mates under the bus? Seriously......

Doomsay

Reaction score
This feels like the league is punishing the Cowboys for the Hardy incident. Otherwise it makes little sense why they decided to make an issue at this point. Especially considering there wasn't enough evidence to even charge Randle with a crime.

I'm surprised that the NYFL didn't suspend him prior to Sunday's game, but that might have been too obvious.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
and look how many got mad at him for his getting mad at "getting benched".

which is a natural reaction.
problem is believe rapoport who has an accuracy rate of about 10%.

at the time this occurred sturm posted something akin to omg there goes rapoport again.,

now we know why....

Hoofbite

Reaction score

This doesn't matter at all.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

yeah, the NFL is being ripped constantly for Hardy, can't go after him, so go after a minnow

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I can deal with drama when it's guys like Hardy and Dez that are all-pro caliber, but not when it's a scrub like Randle.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This doesn't matter at all.

No gun was found. Can that matter?

You seem to enjoy playing doormat and saying Goodell and the NFL can do what they want. OTOH, almost every time push comes to shove and the NFL goes to court, they lose.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This dude is a clown... Take off that Jersey son you don't deserve to wear it. Yo C-Mike you want a new #?
I think you're being a clown this ain't something new. Why are you acting like it is?

Idiot status is still intact with this clown and we get reminders . . . .
This didn't happen today this was stuff that already happened so why are y'all acting all high and mighty on past stuff? I think y'all are just made he makes nice money doing this and y'all don't think he deserves but that's not y'all decision.

Putting two and two together from a few articles I've read (if they're accurate...never know anymore), it looks like he did know and that, more than anything, prompted him to leave early. I know it's easy for me to sit here behind a keyboard and criticize, but I just don't get these guys that react poorly to stressful situations. He took a bad situation and made it worse, IMO.
Well at least you admit that it is easy to be mr/ms I would do this and that from the comforts of online. Most don't

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No gun was found. Can that matter?

You seem to enjoy playing doormat and saying Goodell and the NFL can do what they want. OTOH, almost every time push comes to shove and the NFL goes to court, they lose.

This is complete bull. If the police cleared him then there is nothing else to do.

A rumor of a gun or weed is not nearly enough to warrant a suspension.

Maybe they know this and are timing it with his injury to minimize the damage, though he will still lose a game check.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think you're being a clown this ain't something new. Why are you acting like it is?

This didn't happen today this was stuff that already happened so why are y'all acting all high and mighty on past stuff? I think y'all are just made he makes nice money doing this and y'all don't think he deserves but that's not y'all decision.

Well at least you admit that it is easy to be mr/ms I would do this and that from the comforts of online. Most don't

Are you going to cry?

You think I care what he makes? Seriously get over it. I do just fine for myself. I am a fan and can do or say as I please. If you have an issue just add me to ignore. problem solved. You can call me a clown, but you're a royal jackass

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Yes, this might actually be good timing in a way. We're carrying an extra back, McFadden earned a shot at being the lead back and most of us want to see more of Michael to see what he can do.

Please, league, force the Cowboys to have to sit Randle for a couple of games.

To bad Weeden wasn't flashing guns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.