News: Joseph Randle facing discipline by NFL for violating personal conduct policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Ah, a hypocrite. How nice of you. :rolleyes:

I know right? Hey when you accuse someone of being jealous of what an athlete makes, and thinks that's why someone doesn't like the player you become a Jackass.

But it takes one to know one.

We can't all be perfect like youo_O

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I know right? Hey when you accuse someone of being jealous of what an athlete makes, and thinks that's why someone doesn't like the player you become a Jackass.

But it takes one to know one.

We can't all be perfect like youo_O

All good points, good sir. :D

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Again here you go with the money thing... Never Not one time in my 6000k posts in 12 years on this board have I ever referenced or cared about what a player makes. You obviously have an issue with it since you keep bring it up. I understand that people who work the system always talk about money because it's something they do not have, and which I don't feel sorry for them. Instead of caring so much about money why don't you get a job?

Okay now I understand that you don't understand fact from reality. Having picture of Money or a Supermodel is entirely different from having a picture of my boat. Why on earth would I steal a picture of someone else's boat and use it as my avatar? Especially one with my registration numbers listed on the side. I am a 35 year old man that is a college graduate that has a great career that funds my hobbies such as my boat listed in the avatar. I know that's hard for you to grasp.

If I was that *GUY* who cared about how much a player makes I would've been talking about it along time ago, but you keep making an ASSumption that I care about this player making money. If I cared so much I wouldn't watch sports.

I have no idea what you are talking about that I have a crap ton of words so I should stop fibbing? What does that even mean?

It's not for you to understand, and I really don't give a rats *** what's funny to you. Ah the old "you don't play for the team straw man comeback". Why are you even here on this board? that argument is weak and played out just like your I am jealous of how much money he makes. Do you watch college ball? are you in tune with what happens? Why do you care if I am a football Junkie or not? That's my business not yours.

You keep talking about lies, what lies would you be referring to? I gave reasons why I don't like the player, but yet I am lying? You keep picking flies from pig ****, and make things up. I don't LIKE the player how many different ways would you like me to say that? Didn't like him in College didn't like the draft pick didn't like the crap he's pulled. How hard is that for you to understand? Are you 15, or do you have an under developed brain?

Well it's pretty easy to see as every time you read a post it's right there. I don't care what you think, you can try and claim that I am not 100% a guy all you want that just makes you look like a jackass if you really think I would have to lie about my gender. I mean really that is pathetic on your part. Obviously you are offended or you wouldn't respond.

You're right "In Real Life" it doesn't mean anything just like you. Enjoy working the system
Blah, blah, blah. I don't care about your boat period why do you keep mentioning it? Its not hard for me to grasp anything regarding your money situation. It just doesn't change what I think about you on this topic.

You can care about how much somebody makes and still watch it. What kind of logic is that lol. Its just you expect more and when they don't give you what you expect you feel some type of way about it. You have a croton of,words for somebody that said you don't have any words for that kind of stupid. You don't know what you typing now? Shame shame.

Again where did I say you had to understand what I did and or say you have to care what I think is funny? You aren't making sense because I never implied that at all so why do you keep trying to say I implied such? Strawman my butt do you play for the team? If you don't how do you know for sure what they think? If you have inside connects or something ok but just being a fan I don't think you know anymore than anybody else on here. Yeah I watch college ball and I know whats going on win and loss wise but not the realtionships people have on the team. Why do you keep asking questions I didn't ask of you? I don't care if you're a football junkie or not. I just said you are one and so are most of us on here but I see how that causes people to act at times. This guy acting like I asked to see nudes of his girl or something talking about that is his business.

You're clearly upset because I don't see all these lies accusations inky post you quoted. You are seeing things my man. I mentioned lies once iirc and that was about what I've already addressed so stop seeing things and comment on what was actually typed out not imaginary things. I'm not 15 so maybe my brain is under developed but its helped me achieve some good things so its ok.

Now here is where I will say lies at again because here you go making up stuff again. Are you insecure or something? Seriously I said I didn't know if you were a guy in the first post. Once you said you were I said I wouldn't say ms again. I just didn't know in the first post so I put both and haven't since. Here you are still whining about somebody questioning your gender. Stop it cause that is really annoying. For the last time I want doing that period. Lastly you're wrong I do mean something just not to you but that's A ok I'm not trying to be for everybody and those who care that's all that matters. I will enjoy working the system like I've been doing for quite awhile now. It looks real good when you can "work the system" by using a computer to give you free time to do things like this. Thank you

coult44

Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. I don't care about your boat period why do you keep mentioning it? Its not hard for me to grasp anything regarding your money situation. It just doesn't change what I think about you on this topic.

You can care about how much somebody makes and still watch it. What kind of logic is that lol. Its just you expect more and when they don't give you what you expect you feel some type of way about it. You have a croton of,words for somebody that said you don't have any words for that kind of stupid. You don't know what you typing now? Shame shame.

Again where did I say you had to understand what I did and or say you have to care what I think is funny? You aren't making sense because I never implied that at all so why do you keep trying to say I implied such? Strawman my butt do you play for the team? If you don't how do you know for sure what they think? If you have inside connects or something ok but just being a fan I don't think you know anymore than anybody else on here. Yeah I watch college ball and I know whats going on win and loss wise but not the realtionships people have on the team. Why do you keep asking questions I didn't ask of you? I don't care if you're a football junkie or not. I just said you are one and so are most of us on here but I see how that causes people to act at times. This guy acting like I asked to see nudes of his girl or something talking about that is his business.

You're clearly upset because I don't see all these lies accusations inky post you quoted. You are seeing things my man. I mentioned lies once iirc and that was about what I've already addressed so stop seeing things and comment on what was actually typed out not imaginary things. I'm not 15 so maybe my brain is under developed but its helped me achieve some good things so its ok.

Now here is where I will say lies at again because here you go making up stuff again. Are you insecure or something? Seriously I said I didn't know if you were a guy in the first post. Once you said you were I said I wouldn't say ms again. I just didn't know in the first post so I put both and haven't since. Here you are still whining about somebody questioning your gender. Stop it cause that is really annoying. For the last time I want doing that period. Lastly you're wrong I do mean something just not to you but that's A ok I'm not trying to be for everybody and those who care that's all that matters. I will enjoy working the system like I've been doing for quite awhile now. It looks real good when you can "work the system" by using a computer to give you free time to do things like this. Thank you

I don't care how much money anyone makes. Let alone JR. But I'll jump in on this, cause Its funny. Joseph Randle is a moron. And guess what? He's a moron I don't like. He's the reason the term "Dumb athlete" exists. Dude took panties and a half bottle of cologne from a department store.
That alone tells us he's too dumb to be allowed to make money to play a game. There should be some kind of rule that if you're as dumb as Joseph Randle, you can't play in the NFL. His judgement off the field tells is he'll never be worth much on the field. Which makes me ask the question. Why does he even play for the Dallas Cowboys? Oh, and just so we are clear, I don't like Joseph Randle and it has nothing to do with how much money he makes.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Don't care what you think about me.

Yawn.... Get a Job stop mooching the system

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Simply put, Randle is a bonehead. But even worse, he's a bonehead that also happens to be a very replaceable, mediocre running back. The Cowboys- and most other teams- are willing to put up with worse behavior if the player is worth it- see Greg Hardy. Hardy is one of the five best pass rushers in football today, so his distractions (right are wrong) are more tolerable.

But Randle's act has grown thin. Darren McFadden and Christine Michael can give the Cowboys everything Randle can on the field (and likely more). To me, there's no reason to keep him around anymore.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Don't care what you think about me.

Yawn.... Get a Job stop mooching the system
Never said you should care buddy stop making up stuff. Why would I get a job when I'm making money without having a job and mooching off the system? Again you're not making sense esp after anybody can read what I said about making money already. You must be a fiction writer cause you seem to love making up imaginary stories. It pays good if you get good enough at it.

I don't care how much money anyone makes. Let alone JR. But I'll jump in on this, cause Its funny. Joseph Randle is a moron. And guess what? He's a moron I don't like. He's the reason the term "Dumb athlete" exists. Dude took panties and a half bottle of cologne from a department store.
That alone tells us he's too dumb to be allowed to make money to play a game. There should be some kind of rule that if you're as dumb as Joseph Randle, you can't play in the NFL. His judgement off the field tells is he'll never be worth much on the field. Which makes me ask the question. Why does he even play for the Dallas Cowboys? Oh, and just so we are clear, I don't like Joseph Randle and it has nothing to do with how much money he makes.
You'll jump in because you probably feel offended. I understand but I stand by what I say. Y'all don't have to agree and vice versa.

Regarding him being too dumb stealing cologne yes that was dumb but doesn't make you overall dumb IMO. Sports don't work that at all which shows how people like you do think about money. I don't think its all about the money though.Maybe its subconsciously. Most of y'all don't know him personally so it sounds weird saying you don't like someone you don't know. I say that about people when they do that to anybody not just sports people. Again though I'm not changing my views and you yours on this so lets just agree to disagree. Peace

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Never said you should care buddy stop making up stuff. Why would I get a job when I'm making money without having a job and mooching off the system? Again you're not making sense esp after anybody can read what I said about making money already. You must be a fiction writer cause you seem to love making up imaginary stories. It pays good if you get good enough at it.

You'll jump in because you probably feel offended. I understand but I stand by what I say. Y'all don't have to agree and vice versa.

Regarding him being too dumb stealing cologne yes that was dumb but doesn't make you overall dumb IMO. Sports don't work that at all which shows how people like you do think about money. I don't think its all about the money though.Maybe its subconsciously. Most of y'all don't know him personally so it sounds weird saying you don't like someone you don't know. I say that about people when they do that to anybody not just sports people. Again though I'm not changing my views and you yours on this so lets just agree to disagree. Peace

Yawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.