News: Joseph Randle facing discipline by NFL for violating personal conduct policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
No gun was found. Can that matter?

You seem to enjoy playing doormat and saying Goodell and the NFL can do what they want. OTOH, almost every time push comes to shove and the NFL goes to court, they lose.

Losing in court is the price they're willing pay to be able to say they made some attempt and discouraging players from making the league look bad.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Major League Baseball players often drop their appeals to coincide with injuries.

If Randle was appealing his suspension this would be a good time to drop it because of the oblique injury.

Getting suspended for that Wichita incident seems excessive. I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt when the story broke because of his history but without charges it is hard to condemn him.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Losing in court is the price they're willing pay to be able to say they made some attempt and discouraging players from making the league look bad.

yea, that's goodells job and he will defend it to the death.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

yea, that's goodells job and he will defend it to the death.

tumblr_lx7cdbCvOn1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

dfense

Reaction score
I'm sure if he was a superstar QB with a model wife....

well, he's just a glorified backup RB, and thief waving a gun.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you going to cry?

You think I care what he makes? Seriously get over it. I do just fine for myself. I am a fan and can do or say as I please. If you have an issue just add me to ignore. problem solved. You can call me a clown, but you're a royal jackass
Why would I cry? I'm not the one sounding like a hurt child. Yeah I do think you care what he makes just like a lot of those who are on that sour faux morality stuff. You can do fine for yourself just like everybody else online always claims but that don't preclude you from being upset about somebody else money esp for playing a game. Also tell me mr/ms emotional where did I say you couldn't say what you wanted to? No need to make,things up. You posted I replied period. I didn't call you a clown out of sky blue I just said back what you said about Randle to be fair but I'll be a royal jackass and then what?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why would I cry? I'm not the one sounding like a hurt child. Yeah I do think you care what he makes just like a lot of those who are on that sour faux morality stuff. You can do fine for yourself just like everybody else online always claims but that don't preclude you from being upset about somebody else money esp for playing a game. Also tell me mr/ms emotional where did I say you couldn't say what you wanted to? No need to make,things up. You posted I replied period. I didn't call you a clown out of sky blue I just said back what you said about Randle to be fair but I'll be a royal jackass and then what?

You turned this into some type of I am jealous over what this guy makes argument?

If I cared what players made I would have an issue with all of them not just one player.

Maybe if you opened your eyes and looked at my avatar you would see I do just fine. If I didn't I wouldn't own what is in my avatar. But the fact that you think me not liking this player has something to do with what he makes is just wow. I have no words for that kind of stupid.

Did you ever think that maybe I don't like the player? Did you actually think that maybe some of us are tired over his cancerous attitude? Did you think that maybe I should stop and see why these guys don't like him? It's been said numerous times.

I am pretty sure you can figure that I am a dude just by my avatar. You can keep the clown car going and take the clown with you to another 3 ring circus jackass.

Get out of here with this lame attempt to paint me as some guy who is jealous of what a Pro-Athlete makes. Unbelievable, I've had some ridiculous debates on this board but this one take the cake.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You turned this into some type of I am jealous over what this guy makes argument?

If I cared what players made I would have an issue with all of them not just one player.

Maybe if you opened your eyes and looked at my avatar you would see I do just fine. If I didn't I wouldn't own what is in my avatar. But the fact that you think me not liking this player has something to do with what he makes is just wow. I have no words for that kind of stupid.

Did you ever think that maybe I don't like the player? Did you actually think that maybe some of us are tired over his cancerous attitude? Did you think that maybe I should stop and see why these guys don't like him? It's been said numerous times.

I am pretty sure you can figure that I am a dude just by my avatar. You can keep the clown car going and take the clown with you to another 3 ring circus jackass.

Get out of here with this lame attempt to paint me as some guy who is jealous of what a Pro-Athlete makes. Unbelievable, I've had some ridiculous debates on this board but this one take the cake.
You probably do have an issue but when they do something like this its easier to say something without looking like the money is the reason for what your saying. Why would I care whats in your avatar? I know people that have money bags in their avatar does that mean that's their money or maybe a super hot model does that mean that's their model girlfriend/wife? Stop it and like I said previously that still don't preclude you from being that guy about people making money for playing a "game". Also it seems like you have a crap ton of words so you should sto fibbing.

Yeah it know you don't like the player its the rationale that's funny to me. You don't play on the team do you? If you not on the team how do you know his attitude is cancerous? Just another person mad Randle isn't good and crapping on him cause he don't give you that football junkie fix. I don't care why fans don't like a player because way more times than not its all emotional which I understand its just when people lie about it is where I find it funny.

I'm pretty sure you keep mentioning this funky avatar like I really pay that much attention to it or anybody else's. Get over yourself and your avatar don't mean your 100% a guy. Nobody trying to take any cheap shot at you for what? I didn't know your gender so I put both. Now I know and won't put ms anymore. The only person trying any cheap shots was you calling me a jackass but you see I just didn't care/take offense. End of the day its just words from somebody on a messageboard that has no bearing IRL.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You probably do have an issue but when they do something like this its easier to say something without looking like the money is the reason for what your saying. Why would I care whats in your avatar? I know people that have money bags in their avatar does that mean that's their money or maybe a super hot model does that mean that's their model girlfriend/wife? Stop it and like I said previously that still don't preclude you from being that guy about people making money for playing a "game". Also it seems like you have a crap ton of words so you should sto fibbing.

Yeah it know you don't like the player its the rationale that's funny to me. You don't play on the team do you? If you not on the team how do you know his attitude is cancerous? Just another person mad Randle isn't good and crapping on him cause he don't give you that football junkie fix. I don't care why fans don't like a player because way more times than not its all emotional which I understand its just when people lie about it is where I find it funny.

I'm pretty sure you keep mentioning this funky avatar like I really pay that much attention to it or anybody else's. Get over yourself and your avatar don't mean your 100% a guy. Nobody trying to take any cheap shot at you for what? I didn't know your gender so I put both. Now I know and won't put ms anymore. The only person trying any cheap shots was you calling me a jackass but you see I just didn't care/take offense. End of the day its just words from somebody on a messageboard that has no bearing IRL.

Again here you go with the money thing... Never Not one time in my 6000k posts in 12 years on this board have I ever referenced or cared about what a player makes. You obviously have an issue with it since you keep bring it up. I understand that people who work the system always talk about money because it's something they do not have, and which I don't feel sorry for them. Instead of caring so much about money why don't you get a job?

Okay now I understand that you don't understand fact from reality. Having picture of Money or a Supermodel is entirely different from having a picture of my boat. Why on earth would I steal a picture of someone else's boat and use it as my avatar? Especially one with my registration numbers listed on the side. I am a 35 year old man that is a college graduate that has a great career that funds my hobbies such as my boat listed in the avatar. I know that's hard for you to grasp.

If I was that *GUY* who cared about how much a player makes I would've been talking about it along time ago, but you keep making an ASSumption that I care about this player making money. If I cared so much I wouldn't watch sports.

I have no idea what you are talking about that I have a crap ton of words so I should stop fibbing? What does that even mean?

It's not for you to understand, and I really don't give a rats *** what's funny to you. Ah the old "you don't play for the team straw man comeback". Why are you even here on this board? that argument is weak and played out just like your I am jealous of how much money he makes. Do you watch college ball? are you in tune with what happens? Why do you care if I am a football Junkie or not? That's my business not yours.

You keep talking about lies, what lies would you be referring to? I gave reasons why I don't like the player, but yet I am lying? You keep picking flies from pig ****, and make things up. I don't LIKE the player how many different ways would you like me to say that? Didn't like him in College didn't like the draft pick didn't like the crap he's pulled. How hard is that for you to understand? Are you 15, or do you have an under developed brain?

Well it's pretty easy to see as every time you read a post it's right there. I don't care what you think, you can try and claim that I am not 100% a guy all you want that just makes you look like a jackass if you really think I would have to lie about my gender. I mean really that is pathetic on your part. Obviously you are offended or you wouldn't respond.

You're right "In Real Life" it doesn't mean anything just like you. Enjoy working the system

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So the legal system finds nothing wrong.

What is the NFL doing here?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
So the legal system finds nothing wrong.

What is the NFL doing here?

Was just listening to SIRIUS NFL radio and they were saying he was facing a one or two game suspension for his marijuana arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.