News: Joseph Randle ticketed for marijuana possession *Updated Post 101*

Status
Not open for further replies.

revospeed

Reaction score
It's sad. I'm a big supporter of the guy and think he's a good all around player, but man, it's getting tough to keep defending him.

Dwight

Reaction score
Not a smart move on Randle's part.

If I'm Jerry and Jason, I would still stick to the amount that was offered to Murray.

Murray may feel that he has more leverage now. If Murray is asking for too much, find a rb in free agency and draft a tailback.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think Murray must be smiling as Randle just helped up his price tag.

YR

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Dallas was probably gonna draft a RB regardless what happen with Murray, this situation may have just moved up what round it was going to happen in.

Nation

Reaction score
I don't think this changes how the Cowboys handle Murray or the draft in any major fashion. The team was content to replace Murray with Ryan Williams and/or a draft pick. If they were willing to do that with a guy who had 393 carries last season why wouldn't they be willing to do the same with someone who had 51?

Gameover

Reaction score
Doubt if Jerry releases him. Jerry isn't in to getting rid of players who he thinks can help the team, no matter what off field transgressions they may get in too.

I'll be pleasantly shocked if JJ does the right thing.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Welp time for Ryan Williams to be a big part of our offense next season.

EST_1986

Reaction score
pot charge won't take him out of the game, look at Bell and Blount before last season

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm not really one of those people that thinks that athletes should be held to a higher standard, but they are. I am also one who advocates that people are innocent until proven guilty. With that having been said, it doesn't look like the Cowboys can count on Randle to keep his head on straight. The NFL is in the process of cleaning up its image. I would think that Randle is starting to get centered in Goddell's cross hairs. If this turns out to be a legitimate criminal case, I think the Cowboys should be looking to move on from Randle if a reasonable opportunity to do so arises.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welp, the kid just can't stay out of trouble. Whether Murray is re-signed or not, they can't go into next season relying on Williams and Randle, they need a bruiser to carry the load.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
So, just to clarify. The woman went to Randle's hotel where he was staying at 3AM. They had an argument, and because of that she thought she should call the police. The police did not see this to be a domestic violence issue when they responded. The police however did find a joint in the room.

And I am supposed to be outraged here?
Seriously.

Everyone calling for him to be cut immediately needs a bit of perspective here....heck, Josh Brent killed a guy and he's still around.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
After the leaked video of him and the fights during the year, I wanted him to be cut. Hopefully now Jerry and Jason cut him and never look back. Demarco Murray's agent just sent out a thank you letter.
Could you link this stuff? I'm not sure what you're tlaking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.