News: Joseph Randle ticketed for marijuana possession *Updated Post 101*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
More push to sign Murray now.

I respectfully disagree. Do not panic and make a rash decision on Murray, based on another players availability as of yet. Let the information on the situation with Randle come out and then figure out your options based on those facts. The season is over and we have a long way and lots of options to shore up the RB position. Lets keep our heads over a pot bust (misdemeanor) on a back up player who's on his 2nd strike.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's strikes two and three for this guy. Team moves on. He had his second chance already.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it's strikes two and three for this guy. Team moves on. He had his second chance already.

I think you could be right. I would like to know more details on what happened but as of now based on limited information it does not look good for Randle in Dallas

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overreaction to what? His arrest? I don't think it's reactionary to suggest he's a *******.. lol

He was given a ticket for the weed and chances are will end up in the drug program if he wasn't already in it. Not much to really speculate. We've seen this story before.

Overreaction that people want him off the team.

dupree89

Reaction score
Man, I like the flashes this kid has shown on the field. But, if that first incident didn't scare him straight, then maybe he can't be saved. (football speaking)

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think Ryan Williams signing is huge now. He moves up to number two if we resign Demarco. Draft a guy in the third if we don't sign someone in free agency

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I thought it was?

There is federal law and there are state laws. Right now 4 states have legalized it, Oregon.Alaska,Colorado and Washington. Feds can impose their law in those states(ATF raiding the business).

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I don't want him off the team but I do want players smart enough to avoid things like this. He made a stupid move when he shoplifted came in said how sorry he was, ok fine water under the bridge that is until he now is arrested once again. Things like injuries will knock players out of game we all accept it and understand it but when your off the field actions can have a direct impact on playing or being suspended then that is something the Cowboys can't afford.

dupree89

Reaction score
Ehh people need to relax before they actually hear the details. If there are no weapons/dv charges and its a misdemeanor pot charge then its a non issue.

I am not even looking at what the charges are. This guy is coming off one incident and to think he cannot keep himself out of an environment where something bad can happen is troubling. His judgement is very poor.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

At this stage, I fail to see how you could classify that as overreacting.

He has demonstrated a very clear and profound lack of intellect and simple judgment/common sense.

Why would you give this player any level of responsibility, i.e. competing for the starting position? How could you trust that a person this immature and unintelligent would be worth giving the responsibilty of increased workload much less being the starter?

This is going to be a team that is built around the running game. Bringing a player like this into a key role is like entrusting the QB spot to someone like Quincy Carter. You just do not do it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm starting a continuing education fund for Joseph Randle. His first class will be How To Avoid Baby Mama Drama 1001. Who wants to pitch in?

This could get expensive. His next classes will be Thinking Like a Human followed by Wealth: Fools Lose It and How to Pay Retail & Avoid Jail.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
There is federal law and there are state laws. Right now 4 states have legalized it, Oregon.Alaska,Colorado and Washington. Feds can impose their law in those states(ATF raiding the business).

thanks for the information i figured it was legal in all 52 states by now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.