News: Joseph Randle ticketed for marijuana possession *Updated Post 101*

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Seriously.

Everyone calling for him to be cut immediately needs a bit of perspective here....heck, Josh Brent killed a guy and he's still around.

I think its a question of what he'll do next.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys' Randle arrested in Wichita
Updated: Wed 10:39 AM, Feb 04, 2015

Joseph-Randle1.jpg

WICHITA, Kan. — Dallas Cowboys running back and Wichita native Joseph Randle was arrested in Wichita early this morning, police said. Randle was arrested after police responded to a domestic violence call in the 700 block of South Main at about 3:00 a.m.

Police said a 22-year-old woman reported she and Randle were arguing in a hotel room. Officers found marijuana in the room, and arrested Randle on a drug charge.

The couple has a child together. The woman told police she was at the hotel so Randle could see his child. He was given a court date on a misdemeanor drug charge.

Randle was arrested in October, 2014 for shoplifting underwear and cologne from a Dallas area mall.

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Dallas-Cowboys-Randle-arrested-in-Wichita-290790911.html

reddyuta

Reaction score
this woman looks iffy but Joseph Randle really bums me out,he had a golden opportunity to do good things next season but he cannot stay out of trouble.IMO this changes nothing in regards to the draft,we were going to draft a Back any way.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
So, just to clarify. The woman went to Randle's hotel where he was staying at 3AM. They had an argument, and because of that she thought she should call the police. The police did not see this to be a domestic violence issue when they responded. The police however did find a joint in the room.

And I am supposed to be outraged here?

It's hissy fit time. So the arrest is not an issue but the league will be interested in hearing about it as will the club and Calvin. Also, he will now be on the hit list for random drug screening; JMO.

He's not stupid in a relativistic way. He's just young and.........

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Typical over reaction posts possibly....I'll wait to see what happens.
A player can have a wet fart in public, someone screams fart assault and calls the police, and everyone wants to cut the guy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This story is all over the local news as you might expect. I am beyond embarrassed to say that we went to the same high school. I was thrilled when we drafted Randle but it's getting harder and harder to be much of a supporter.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Still is dumb on his part with the rules of the NFL. Believe me I am all for it being legal.

I agree. If weed is not that big of a deal then only an idiot would risk his future on something that is no big deal. My job test for drugs including weed and believe me I do not get paid anything close to NFL players yet I will not risk what I have over something like weed. Guys need to grow up

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And their off.......:flagwave:

Josh Gordon with the early lead.....probation violation

Johnny Manziel hanging tough by going to rehab......

Warren Sapp making his move by slapping some undercover hookers around......

But wait....moving on the outside...Is Smokin Joe Randle with his bag of weed:grin:

It's gonna be a race to the finish folks!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So it is mary jane.

When I read the title I thought with drugs and the old underwear story it reminded me of Jim Lahey and Randy with the snap of the white liquor on the underwear episode of Trailer park boys.

Reaction score
The NFL has been relaxing their weed rules, though being ticketed for possession will likely require him to be in some kind of testing program.

You really have to question this guy's intelligence though. If he did wave a gun then he's a total idiot. If he didn't wave a gun, then why hang around the kind of women that would do this to you? Well, I know why, but he needs to wise up and quit picking the low hanging fruit.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Could have been hers but since his name is on the room and she had an ax to grind didn't fess up? Just throwing things out there.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Still is dumb on his part with the rules of the NFL. Believe me I am all for it being legal.

I agree with this. After his incident in October, he has to be more careful than this.

I believe with us keeping Ryan Williams and Dunbar being a big player on special teams, we may not see Randle back here next season.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Typical over reaction posts possibly....I'll wait to see what happens.
A player can have a wet fart in public, someone screams fart assault and calls the police, and everyone wants to cut the guy.

Overreaction to what? His arrest? I don't think it's reactionary to suggest he's a *******.. lol

He was given a ticket for the weed and chances are will end up in the drug program if he wasn't already in it. Not much to really speculate. We've seen this story before.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the end of him in Dallas.
The talents he's showed this year, has been equally matched by his immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.