Josh Allen will test our defense

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
This dude to me is the ultimate test for our defense. I personally don't believe we will not see a QB that is this big, strong, smart, or mobile as Allen. I believe DQ will have a spy on him, but you have to want to tackle to slow him down. Our d line is going to have to have serious lane integrity, and trust the backside to hold up. We beat Buffalo, I feel the East is ours, due to he's the best QB remaining on our schedule

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This dude to me is the ultimate test for our defense. I personally don't believe we will not see a QB that is this big, strong, smart, or mobile as Allen. I believe DQ will have a spy on him, but you have to want to tackle to slow him down. Our d line is going to have to have serious lane integrity, and trust the backside to hold up. We beat Buffalo, I feel the East is ours, due to he's the best QB remaining on our schedule
Smart? I don't know if I'd say he's "Smart" but he sure is big, strong and mobile. To a fault at times. Dolphins are a much better team IMO. Pose a much bigger threat.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Allen is dumber'n a post. What makes you say he's smart? He sure makes a ton of dumb decisions for being smart.

kskboys

Reaction score
What makes him smart? Many are curious.
He tried hard to throw the game yesterday to KC, KC just tossed it right back.

Guy is big, has a great arm, and is mobile, that is true. However, I've just never quite understood the hoopla over him. Looks like an above average QB to me.

It's like, he has this one great game vs KC in the champ game the other year, and suddenly he's a gawd.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's weird how Allen has plainly worked super hard to improve his accuracy throughout his career, but hasn't improved his decision making beyond Madden style street balling. He has the Favre-ian physical talent to pay off some of those stupid decisions, but Buffalo will have a hard ceiling as long as he keeps choosing to make them.

Buffalo is kind of in that Seattle zone, where they don't have the roster to be a true contender but do have enough horsepower to give us a game. My guess is our opportunistic defense will capitalize on Allen's mistakes, and then we snowball it from there. But Buffalo could easily win this one if they come out focused in do-or-die playoff mode, and we come out flat.

mldardy

Reaction score
You are way overhyping Allen. He's a turnover machine.

Corinthiano

Reaction score
Watched the Bills against Broncos, Eagles, Bengals...

Josh Allen is an INT machine. He's a gunslinger. Our secondary should eat in this game.

But his running ability worries me. He's not Lamar level ofc, but he's been running a lot the last couple of games...

Last edited:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So now Josh isnt smart because he throws INTs?

Lol

Josh is by far the best QB we will face this whole season. And hes gna wanna show out because of Trevon’s stupid comments

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever we think about Allen, here’s something that has flown under the radar on Buffalo: Despite being 7-6, they are 5-1 at home and their average margin of victory at home is +15.2. Not as good as Dallas’ +24 at home, but my point is, the bills are tough at home.

I‘m actually thrilled we are playing the bills on the road because we need to get road tough in case we get the #5 seed. I think the Cowboys can beat the bills at home next Sun. But it’s going to take another outstanding effort in all three phases of the game - Offense, defense and STs.

mldardy

Reaction score
So now Josh isnt smart because he throws INTs?

Lol

Josh is by far the best QB we will face this whole season. And hes gna wanna show out because of Trevon’s stupid comments
He's turned the ball over in every game except two this season. I don't know nor care if he's smart. He gives the ball to other team. And he might be the best QB we've face but he is not by far the best QB we've faced this season