Josh Allen will test our defense

blueblood70

Reaction score
This dude to me is the ultimate test for our defense. I personally don't believe we will not see a QB that is this big, strong, smart, or mobile as Allen. I believe DQ will have a spy on him, but you have to want to tackle to slow him down. Our d line is going to have to have serious lane integrity, and trust the backside to hold up. We beat Buffalo, I feel the East is ours, due to he's the best QB remaining on our schedule
they're a physical team that can run the football from any point the running backs they get a lot of action behind the line of scrimmage with their tight ends and receivers and yes of course salon will test our knee bands anybody who thinks that's because their record has dropped off at home in the weather on grass I mean dude we better strap it on because it's gonna be a long game...

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Games in Buffalo:
W Las Vegas 38-10
W Miami 48-20
W NYG 14-9
W TB 24-19
L Denver 22-24
W NYJ 32-6

Real good win against Miami. Outside of that, not super impressive.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Man I just let them have it. They fall in love with his arm…
if you don't think Josh Allen is at least one of the better quarterbacks in the league because he's mobile and he does have a strong arm he's basically Brett farve he may lead the league in turnovers at time but he also leads the league in touchdowns and he can burn you with his legs sure you might be able to grab some fumbles or an interception the man still deserves his due because he is one of the better quarterbacks in the league period.. He doesn't just bring you one-dimensional football he brings you a lot of aspects and one of them is toughness the way he runs the ball not just that he can move the ball and yeah he will fall in love with his own arm so to speak but dude do not discount Josh Allen like I said if you did some research he's not only leading the league in turnover since he was a rookie he's also leading the league in touchdowns,,,

like I said his best comp probably Brett farve especially young Brett farve when he was running the ball a lot more....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Games in Buffalo:
W Las Vegas 38-10
W Miami 48-20
W NYG 14-9
W TB 24-19
L Denver 22-24
W NYJ 32-6

Real good win against Miami. Outside of that, not super impressive.
First of all I realized that The Jets don't seem like a big win but their defense is for real that is a solid win to put 32 points on that defense baby you haven't been paying attention but The Jets are a lot better especially on defensive special teams than they're given credit for... Let's not underestimate this team at home in whether on grass it's our Achilles heel you know what else is our Achilles heel a tough quarterback that will throw into tight coverage and he will run the football like a running back... You're gonna get his best and we will have to prove we can play on the road outdoors especially in some cold weather and if it's windy that's also gonna be a problem

also on the flip side our biggest problem on offense right now is finding a physical run game if you think it's hard at home you wait till you get outdoors and we really need a run game to travel with and we do not have that run game right now I do not feel good at all about the way we run the football we need to be more physical...

kskboys

Reaction score
So now Josh isnt smart because he throws INTs?

Lol

Josh is by far the best QB we will face this whole season. And hes gna wanna show out because of Trevon’s stupid comments
No, Josh isn't smart because he plays dumb and does a lot of dumb things.

kskboys

Reaction score
So now Josh isnt smart because he throws INTs?

Lol

Josh is by far the best QB we will face this whole season. And hes gna wanna show out because of Trevon’s stupid comments
Purdy is better. It's not close. Herbert most likely is also, though we'll never know as long as he's being forced to run that Mickey Mouse KMo O.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Smart? I don't know if I'd say he's "Smart" but he sure is big, strong and mobile. To a fault at times. Dolphins are a much better team IMO. Pose a much bigger threat.
Did you watch the Fish play last night? Tua buckles under heat, and take Hill out of the game he's rendered useless. If you think we have/had a problem beating teams winning records, the Dolphs just set history last night with their meltdown on live television. When Josh is on he is remarkable, when he is off he is remarkably bad. I'd still rather play Miami than Buffalo right now

stilltheguru

Reaction score
if you don't think Josh Allen is at least one of the better quarterbacks in the league because he's mobile and he does have a strong arm he's basically Brett farve he may lead the league in turnovers at time but he also leads the league in touchdowns and he can burn you with his legs sure you might be able to grab some fumbles or an interception the man still deserves his due because he is one of the better quarterbacks in the league period.. He doesn't just bring you one-dimensional football he brings you a lot of aspects and one of them is toughness the way he runs the ball not just that he can move the ball and yeah he will fall in love with his own arm so to speak but dude do not discount Josh Allen like I said if you did some research he's not only leading the league in turnover since he was a rookie he's also leading the league in touchdowns,,,

like I said his best comp probably Brett farve especially young Brett farve when he was running the ball a lot more....
He's a top 10 qb but I doubt the defense has any type of fear playing him besides watching out for the run.....similar to Hurts actually.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Josh Allen is overrated just like Brett Fabre was. Gunslinger is a term given to stupid QBs who don’t take care of the football. Josh Allen is good but he’s overrated.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggest problem is it being in Buffalo. I am upstate NY... and it has snowed a couple times and really cold.
Good thing is, I don't think it is supposed to snow. Hopefully it doesn't.
I am upstate NY as well and it’s forecasted almost 50 degrees for Sunday….mouse nuts.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's a top 10 qb but I doubt the defense has any type of fear playing him besides watching out for the run.....similar to Hurts actually.
First of all something is bothering jalen hurts for a few weeks now both his ribs and his knee they weren't running the ball with reckless abandon but did you not see the same game I saw he has three or four runs right up the center and if it wasn't for the one ball being pulled out that's a first down in our area dude they moved the ball pretty well on us you can't keep expecting these turnovers that happen every game if you ain't worried and if they're not worried about his legs and the way he'll throw a football into coverage meaning he'll thread it and it's coming at a very fast pace just like Brett farve these are fast balls you're not gonna intercept all these balls

he's an absolute threat you can call them similar to Hertz but I think he runs the ball harder than jalen hurts he runs more like a running back with reckless abandon.... See I'm glad our actual coaches and players actually don't think like you they do have a healthy respect for Josh Allen he is basically Brett Farr you can't take him lightly if you don't think he can throw the football you haven't been paying attention again he may turn it over a lot because he has that ego with his big arm that he also leads the league in total touchdowns since he was drafted so you get both sides of the coin with him but there we're playing on the road on grass in weather in his house you better respect him....

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am upstate NY as well and it’s forecasted almost 50 degrees for Sunday….mouse nuts.
I'd worry more about the cold swirling winds both affecting kickoffs field goals punts and long passes.... And again our Achilles heel is playing outdoors on grass and you add in just any kind of weather it could change a close game in a hurry... But yes it's much better than ice and snow I'll take it and like big Mike said is a good test being on the road in a little bit of weather because the Cowboys might have to deal with that in the playoffs.

I mean for us this little gauntlet we're playing started with Philly is a playoff type atmosphere these are good teams we're playing on the road everyone's still playing for seedings I mean this is already basically playoff football....