Josh Allen

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jake Locker 2.0.

Where....did.....I....say....ban...or...suspend......him.......
you didn't. Just trying to show how silly all the anger is. The only logic would be to suspend him gauging all the anger...

Rayman70

Reaction score
We all made mistakes in our lives..LORD KNOWS I DID AS A TEEN...but lets judge him as what he does as a grown man,not for something he did as a boy. That's just harsh

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
show me where you want this to head then? The only logical answer is for Goodell to have an investigation into Allen,right? I'm using your logic...its going down that winding road that leads to him being banned or suspended for something he said while in highschool. Think about that for a moment. Show me 1 perfect young man or young lady in HS..or on this earth for that matter.
Its sad because I agree with him for the most part but dude talking about soap boxes and the like when I just said it's easier to have his view when you're not apart of the group that feels offended during a given time. Hell I even used myself as an example. I really think some people get online to be the people they really wish they could be offline.
Yeah its easy to do when you are anonymous. You are allowed to be as big and bad as you want.....unless you foolishly post who you are like in this instance with Allen. No accountability for what you write.

I'm in agreement with you. I Don't think the guy should not be able to play in the NFL over these comments. I assume his stock might drop a little like most guys do at this time of the year for stuff like this. My problem is with people saying "Oh its a non-issue" and "People are being hypersensitive"....those are incredibly reckless statements to make when you aren't the offended.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Yeah its easy to do when you are anonymous. You are allowed to be as big and bad as you want.....unless you foolishly post who you are like in this instance with Allen. No accountability for what you write.

I'm in agreement with you. I Don't think the guy should not be able to play in the NFL over these comments. I assume his stock might drop a little like most guys do at this time of the year for stuff like this. My problem is with people saying "Oh its a non-issue" and "People are being hypersensitive"....those are incredibly reckless statements to make when you aren't the offended.
we are done here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you didn't. Just trying to show how silly all the anger is. The only logic would be to suspend him gauging all the anger...
No...that's not logical. Logical thing to do is hold him accountable. The league doesn't have to get inovlved in that nor the team who chose to draft him. My stance is, you are in NO position to tell someone who should be "outraged" or "sensitive" to a issue that offends them. Just because you aren't offended doesn't give you that right.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

The problem usually with the "it's not a big deal crowd" is oftentimes it's people that are from a different group than those offended like my example about me earlier. I just don't see how we don't see how that comes off. If saying that is being on a soapbox for some so be it.

If he slides heck that might be better for him long term as far as team is concerned. He might goto a better team. I'm just a believer of letting people get their frustrations out esp immediately after things like this come to light.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
I think it's peculiar how one will rake over the coals of a all times Cowboys player about how he acts on the sidelines or his demeanor maybe during a game, but yet will defend a known racists & be so willing to give the benefit of doubt to& attribute it as him being "immature"even admitting they were as he was or is. Somehow this is forgivable & encouraged but not trying to be the escape goat for an organization whom has tried to find a goat to escape for the better part of 20years is not. Being racist is not immature, it's being ignorant but it does make u wonder if all those people hurling those despicable & inflammatory remarks about a player because he couldn't catch a ball on a certain play or showed his displeasure because his incompetent coach or coaches called a play he didn't necessarily believe in were being ignorant or immature. I wonder what's that being?!?.. (ignorant or immature). If sideline antics can get u barred from a team then surely being"ignorant"& "immature" (specially from the QB position) can as well or maybe it can't & this world we all occupy is not as glamorous as we may once have thought.

Last edited:

Mobinvans

Reaction score
He want slide, all high school kids say dumb stuff

I think its funny every year just before the draft some drama comes out...The Tunsil one was pretty funny

Rayman70

Reaction score
He want slide, all high school kids say dumb stuff

I think its funny every year just before the draft some drama comes out...The Tunsil one was pretty funny
like clock work..the msm finds an obscure nugget from time gone by..and they release it for public consumption right on draft day.I venture to guess its certain teams doing this and the media is complicit because it makes for ratings,at the kids expense. I HATE IT. Everyone wants to bury a young man WITHOUT ANY thought of redemption. Its a mob mentality and its sad.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Journalism/ethics is dead. Its all about getting a story,at any cost..even if it cost a man or woman there livelihood.

timb2

Reaction score
Miami is notorious for spreading rumors wanting someone to fall to them. Dan Marino & a safety named Louis Oliver had bad rumors 24 hours before their drafts and they slid to the Dolphins. So I say Josh Allen drops to #11.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gawd...Stephen arse smith and his ilk are making a national story and human rights thing out of this .Its like State of the Union crap. This poor young man must be devastated seeing this unfold...something dumb he said as a teen..rap lyrics..jeesh.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Now if this cat does it now..THEN I got no use for Allen. If he truly is a racist,it will come out. Not gonna rush to judgment. Football players aren't choir boys.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
like clock work..the msm finds an obscure nugget from time gone by..and they release it for public consumption right on draft day.I venture to guess its certain teams doing this and the media is complicit because it makes for ratings,at the kids expense. I HATE IT. Everyone wants to bury a young man WITHOUT ANY thought of redemption. Its a mob mentality and its sad.
Kinda like the mob mentality against Dez ha?!? But naw poster. This is pretty much spot on journalism & teams should know about this considering their going to employ this man for the foreseeable future. He has not refuted these allegations & have admitted he used these racists remarks but has asked for forgiveness & just as u guys have eluded to has attributed it to him being immature & young, kinda like you as u have said prior