Josh Allen

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Wow......those are some offensive tweets......it's a joke of a team takes him in the first round after that but I'm sure someone will.

for those of us at work, can you say type it with a few ****s in there instead of the actual words?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Folks sure get triggered..wow..

Wow. No kidding. Quite a few of'em up on their high horse.
I don't tweet but what strikes me is there is no context in his tweets.
You don't see the other comments in the conversation.

Not to mention the fact that he was 15. One fool said something like once a racist always a racist.
Well, that's just not true. My guess is that the people most appalled at this crap are the ones
that have certain issues in life and just can't seem to get over themselves.

foofighters

Reaction score
I'm the one saying I don't have any sympathy. Didn't imply you did or didn't. Most people say things they regret when they were young and immature and they also pay or those mistakes. I don't expect this situation to be any different. Sometimes it hits you 10 or 20 years down the road. There's not a timetable for when you pay for your mistakes sadly.
Oh come on. Stop being so full of yourself. Seriously, "You'll pay 10 years down the road for what you said when you were 15!!!" Oh please. That's the worst horse poo I've heard in a long time.

RoboQB

Reaction score
We already live in a world that limits speech and has consequences for things people don't feel are appropriate come join us.

Only on message boards. Otherwise, read the 1st ammendment. Or are you part of the party wishing to do away with that?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh come on. Stop being so full of yourself. Seriously, "You'll pay 10 years down the road for what you said when you were 15!!!" Oh please. That's the worst horse poo I've heard in a long time.
What high horse? I'm telling you how life works. Have you heard of the crap Mark Wahlberg has done when he was a kid? Its still held against him and it still brought up to the point he just recently tried to get it off his record. You may be misunderstanding my point so I will clarify. I'm not saying how it should be. I'm telling you HOW IT IS. There is no timestamp or a expiration date on mistakes. If its on the internet......it will come back to haunt you at some point. If you don't realize that.....then I hope you aren't one of the ones effected by it because its going to punch you in your chest.
for those of us at work, can you say type it with a few ****s in there instead of the actual words?
From what I saw the worst of it was the "If It Ain't White It Ain't Right" and using the n-word in a few tweets. His argument is that he made a mistake but it was ok because he was 15 and he was quoting TV shows and Rap Music.

Not to mention the fact that he was 15. One fool said something like once a racist always a racist.
Well, that's just not true. My guess is that the people most appalled at this crap are the ones
Or maybe its people that have been hurt by these same words you want people to "get over".

RoboQB

Reaction score
What high horse? I'm telling you how life works. Have you heard of the crap Mark Wahlberg has done when he was a kid? Its still held against him and it still brought up to the point he just recently tried to get it off his record. You may be misunderstanding my point so I will clarify. I'm not saying how it should be. I'm telling you HOW IT IS. There is no timestamp or a expiration date on mistakes. If its on the internet......it will come back to haunt you at some point. If you don't realize that.....then I hope you aren't one of the ones effected by it because its going to punch you in your chest.

From what I saw the worst of it was the "If It Ain't White It Ain't Right" and using the n-word in a few tweets. His argument is that he made a mistake but it was ok because he was 15 and he was quoting TV shows and Rap Music.

Or maybe its people that have been hurt by these same words you want people to "get over".

Context is what's missing here. I'm not going to bury this kid unless I know what was said by others on either side
of what he tweeted. Slang is often used and widely misunderstood. If he used the hard "R", I'd feel much different
about this story. For all we know, he's a big rap music fan. That word is in nearly every rap song.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The colts have lost confidence that Luck will be ever 100% again. DO NOT BE SHOCKED TO SEE THEM GO AFTER A QB LIKE ALLEN EARLY. Frank Reich remember, is a former QB and knows QB talent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Context is what's missing here. I'm not going to bury this kid unless I know what was said by others on either side
of what he tweeted. Slang is often used and widely misunderstood. If he used the hard "R", I'd feel much different
about this story. For all we know, he's a big rap music fan. That word is in nearly every rap song.
its all about context for sure.

Rayman70

Reaction score

well said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, the word is not in nearly every rap song and even it was that is not a excuse to use the word regardless of what color you are. The word comes from hate.

And for the record.....I never said "bury" the kid. I don't think anyone has said "bury" him. But at the same time......regardless of how I feel about the situation I'm not going to dismiss the opinion of those are defended. Just because its "meaningless" to you doesn't mean it is to the next person.

RoboQB

Reaction score
No, the word is not in nearly every rap song and even it was that is not a excuse to use the word regardless of what color you are. The word comes from hate.

And for the record.....I never said "bury" the kid. I don't think anyone has said "bury" him. But at the same time......regardless of how I feel about the situation I'm not going to dismiss the opinion of those are defended. Just because its "meaningless" to you doesn't mean it is to the next person.

Um, yes it is in nearly every rap song. I used the word "bury". I didn't imply that you did. And I never implied or said it was
meaningless. You used that word. I'm just smart enough not to jump to conclusions without hearing/reading the whole
story.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Um, yes it is in nearly every rap song. I used the word "bury". I didn't imply that you did. And I never implied or said it was
meaningless. You used that word. I'm just smart enough not to jump to conclusions without hearing/reading the whole
story.

Let me tell you....I'm a big hip hop/rap fan....it is not in every song. Which even if it was.....that word derives from hatred. Maybe he didn't know that at 15.......I knew that long before 15 but maybe some don't.......

RoboQB

Reaction score
Let me tell you....I'm a big hip hop/rap fan....it is not in every song. Which even if it was.....that word derives from hatred. Maybe he didn't know that at 15.......I knew that long before 15 but maybe some don't.......

If you were such a big rap fan, you'd understand the slang term and would be on the other side of this discussion.
And you'd know that it's mentioned multiple times in nearly every rap song made in this country. You must be listening
to some soft bubble gum crap.

Anywho, today's a big day so, I'd like to move on from this topic. I hope people try not to be offended so easily.
Division is what the powers-that-be try so hard to implant into us. Some have a hard time fighting against it.
Try harder people. Do not become instantly outraged at everything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you were such a big rap fan, you'd understand the slang term and would be on the other side of this discussion.
And you'd know that it's mentioned multiple times in nearly every rap song made in this country. You must be listening
to some soft bubble gum crap.

Anywho, today's a big day so, I'd like to move on from this topic. I hope people try not to be offended so easily.
Division is what the powers-that-be try so hard to implant into us. Some have a hard time fighting against it.
Try harder people. Do not become instantly outraged at everything.

I don't listen to "soft bubble gum crap". I listen to artists who share similar views that I do. Doesn't contain the N word but that doesn't make it "soft" lol. I'm also in my late 20's though. I'm not listening to what 16 year olds listen to.

The "powers that be" are the ones who are controlling division. People telling others on what they should or shouldn't be offended by is where the division comes from. Not listening to others is where division comes from. Hating something you don't understand........being sensitive to racial slurs or being offended does not help create division.

We just need to start listening and relating to others regardless if we look like that person. Because at the end of the day we all breathe, eat and sleep just like the next person. The quicker we understand that....maybe things can start to change.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
That OL went top 15 after video of him in a gas mask smoking weed in college came out. This is a QB that made some remarks when he was 15. Easily a top 10 choice, probably top 5. Don't think it hurts him at all.
Yeah, but Tunsil was pretty much a guaranteed top 5 pick before the video and he then fell to # 13.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This is a QB and they always get over drafted. Don't think he's hurt by it.
I don't think so either, but in today's politically correct society, who knows. Pretty much everybody has done stupid stuff when they're 15.