Josh Brent met with Roger

Plumfool

Reaction score
Bc you have nothing better to do on your night? FUN...finally:rolleyes: Am I suppose to bow down to your prowess of passing a test a toddler could pass?

You have zero idea about what you're talking about so pls stop.

Plumfool

Reaction score
It's not a different circumstance and it's irrelevant if it was. The conviction is the same.

Just because you think/feel it's irrelevant doesn't make it irrelevant. And yes the circumstances are different.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since it was risen posting about a possible cowboy suspension.

I just call it like it is. The commish set the precedent for that, not me. There is no rational reason why Brent should be punished more lightly than Stallworth. It's just fanboy nonsense to think otherwise.

Besides, we're talking about Josh Brent here. Not a great player. Not even a good one.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because you think/feel it's irrelevant doesn't make it irrelevant. And yes the circumstances are different.

It's irrelevant to the commissioner.

Since he's capable of dressing himself in the morning, I'm guessing he's smart enough not to go...."okay, so you killed somebody in a DUI....but what were the circumstances?"

BTW, what were the circumstances in both cases? Or you can admit you don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

Plumfool

Reaction score
May I ask where you patrol? Being transparent is a staple you have a problem with for some reason? :D If you pull folks over for whatever reason is one thing (tell me why???) then make your case about the erb? Not that hard tbh.

Did you ask that question somewhere and I missed it? FYI I "patrol" multiple areas. From SAT to ATX.

And driving in multiple lanes is quite dangerous at 85 mph.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Did you ask that question somewhere and I missed it? FYI I "patrol" multiple areas. From SAT to ATX.

And driving in multiple lanes is quite dangerous at 85 mph.

One stop is your justification as evidence?

Plumfool

Reaction score
What did you really want to do with your life? Common theme...BTW I LOVE that a cop is FOR forgiving Brent while pulling erb heads over! This is great (why did I pull them over?...no one cares but you, you ego maniac) You guys can't kill anyone on this substance, I "suggest" you drink some booze? Cops...

Who said I forgive him? And you seem to have a problem with police. I apologize for anyone officer of the law that seems to have harmed you or yours.

And as far as my life. I've done it. Served my country proudly.

Plumfool

Reaction score

Since he's capable of dressing himself in the morning, I'm guessing he's smart enough not to go...."okay, so you killed somebody in a DUI....but what were the circumstances?"

BTW, what were the circumstances in both cases? Or you can admit you don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

One hit an unaware pedestrian

The other killed a person who knowingly got into a persons car who had been drinking a great deal.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There are degrees of felony pertaining to the situation. Not all felonies are the same. Just the same as all juries are not the same, and not all Judges are not the same.

Oh, and Goodell would suspend you to hard labor...picking vegetables in Farmers Market, where you live!

Well, the joke is on yew! Goodell has already done that. But my pesticide lawsuit has him running scared! Plus I am sewing him for inadequate compensation.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I respect and donate to your cause; (JJ) but he could help not embarrass us on national TV... Be reasonable! Got a show to sell ova er

You are correct in the show must go on. But I'd rather half honorable midgets doing they're best than glorified, felonious big guys for expediency. As far as embarrassment, last year's defense set the bar. We cannot be embarrassed further but our rush to be merely mediocre with such mens could embarrass us much, much more.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Gimme, I was a Drug and Alcohol adviser as an extra duty, for twelve years in the service. This while being in Combat Arms, as my primary job. I can joke and have humor as to human nature...but I'm stone cold as to remedy. Dr. Phil has a person who was on Survivor as a victor, and had a blood alcohol content of .582 and had to agree to get saved.

Dang. That should be in the Ripley Don't Believe It book. .582!!! I bet even Jerra would be amazed.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys, this isn't a thread for discussing the political implications of marijuana legalization. Please let's just stick to all the reasons why we dislike Josh Brent.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Guys, this isn't a thread for discussing the political implications of marijuana legalization. Please let's just stick to all the reasons why we dislike Josh Brent.

Ok sounds good. Back to Brent it is