Josh Gordon reinstated

CWR

Reaction score
This is the first good break we've had in awhile. (Hopefully) We could really use Gregory now that Quinn is out the first two.

GenoT

Reaction score
Last I heard, Gregory has yet to even apply for reinstatement.

Reaction score
Love the way Gregory plays but giving him a roster spot seems pretty risky, especially on a team where roster spots are this highly contested.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Gordon’s reinstatement is understandable. A lot of his stuff has been petty things a normal player wouldn’t have even gotten in trouble for. But because he’s a repeat offender it’s like breaking your parole’s fineprint. One of his suspension was no alcohol, and he was offered some wine on the team plane to celebrate the end of the season one year in CLE. I mean come on, totally understand why he was baffled at getting suspended over that. Another one he missed a test outright. I understand why it’s an equal length suspension to failing one, but for reisntatement consideration you can’t really treat it as the same thing.

But this should be his last chance. Another point vs Gregory is Gordon has a great relationship with Goodell, they reportedly talk all the time, often times in person. You’re more likely to forgive an employee you like vs one you don’t really know.

quickccc

Reaction score
I mean, they’re doing the right thing here. Hopefully Gregory is reinstated too, he’s more valuable than the Chalupa

it's not even certain that gregory has even applied for reinstatement ... i only read he ' intents " to apply. it's not been confirmed for sure at all.

GMO415

Reaction score
Ok... there's two of these threads. Good news for Gregory