Josh Gordon reinstated

ICP

Reaction score
He's a shdow of what he used to be and more trouble than what he would be worth

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Does this increase the chance Gergory could get the same treatment?

I mean, Gordon has had 1000 chances now it seems....
Of Course Gregory will be reinstated. Gordon playing 16 games with the rookie gives the Patriots another Super Bowl if Tom Brady does not get hurt.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bumping this Josh Gordon thread because it is the one with all the cool kids.

coult44

Reaction score
I wonder if people read, or just post without reading? Randy Gregory has NOT applied for reinstatement yet.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Someone tell Randy to put down the pipe and apply for reinstatement!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This bodes well for RG. People struggling with addiction who are actively in a structured treatment program are given some slack to help with their recovery. I hope Gregory soon files for reinstatent if he hasnt done so already.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well instead of syllables 17 5-7-5, I use words, 4-4-4 so it is a dd haiku

Proof

Reaction score
Gordon’s reinstatement is understandable. A lot of his stuff has been petty things a normal player wouldn’t have even gotten in trouble for. But because he’s a repeat offender it’s like breaking your parole’s fineprint. One of his suspension was no alcohol, and he was offered some wine on the team plane to celebrate the end of the season one year in CLE. I mean come on, totally understand why he was baffled at getting suspended over that. Another one he missed a test outright. I understand why it’s an equal length suspension to failing one, but for reisntatement consideration you can’t really treat it as the same thing.

But this should be his last chance. Another point vs Gregory is Gordon has a great relationship with Goodell, they reportedly talk all the time, often times in person. You’re more likely to forgive an employee you like vs one you don’t really know.

lol. Dude stop

stiletto

Reaction score
How can anyone out-smoke Josh Gordon? Apparently Gregory has to. Might be time to forget about that guy. I understand he has mental health issues but if weed is all that cures it, he might as well permanently retire like Irving.