Josh Rosen can throw guys open

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak can make those passes he just needs to be more consistent with them. We will see if he’s improved this season.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Dak can never make this kind of throw. This is why I wanted to trade up for Rosen.

And what exactly were you willing to going to give up in a trade? And was this hall-of-fame worthy throw against the 1s or was it against backups?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Dak can make those passes but he’s more conservative than Romo was. He’d rather throw the guaranteed check down than risk turning over the ball.

Balls security is crucial (and I’m ok with) but there are times when he needs to just air it out and give the big play a chance.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Then you don't understand what you're watching. You need to inform the people within the league they are doing it wrong.

"Hey Roger, Cowboys calling again. How'd thst summer vacation go?
Anyways, I've been informed you're doing it all wrong"

'Hello Mr Goddell??!! "

pancakeman

Reaction score
*Yawn*

giphy.gif

Next?
:bow:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Next time when he makes the same exact throw and it goes off the WRs hands and is intercepted in the end zone, that exact pass would be labeled ill advised.

staubach24

Reaction score
Dak can make those passes but he’s more conservative than Romo was. He’d rather throw the guaranteed check down than risk turning over the ball.

Balls security is crucial (and I’m ok with) but there are times when he needs to just air it out and give the big play a chance.
I have nothing against Dak, but I am so tired of ignoring the elephant in the room with this subject. ROMO NEVER HAD THE BENEFIT OF PLAYING WITH ZEKE. He is a straight up game changer. More than half of the QB's in the league at the time could have taken the boys' to the playoffs with that weapon and the Oline. One time in his career, he had a halfway decent RB in Demarco, and Romo had his best year ever. That injury against Seattle in preseason cost him and the Cowboys a legitimate chance of going to and winning a SB. It was only compounded when he wasn't given the chance of getting his job back once he was healthy. JOKE