DWAREZ
Reaction score
Official

Just a pillow fight

pillow-fight-funny.gif

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'm wondering why the prosecution never addressed the hands aground the neck or the dragging her around.

More than likely the defense found a way to disallow it. Perhaps the prosecution did not have any evidence to support the allegation or the evidence was tainted (procedurally/physically) somehow.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
:dance:

I doubt he'll get suspended. There's no bases for a suspension, particularly with a not-guilty verdict. And, no, Goodell can't arbitrarily suspend him if he has committed no actions that violate the NFL's code of conduct or behavior. A woman accusing you of domestic violence when there's no evidence and no ruling supporting the claim is not sufficient grounds for a suspension.
And please don't bring up Hardy. A judge ruled Hardy had committed DV, and the case was thrown out because the witness disappeared so the case did not go forward. Furthermore, Hardy AGREED to the suspension.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
AStEDAzUSIuto0WxNRiM_The%20hot%20chick%20Pillow.gif

I'm not making fun of the alleged victim, but this came to mind when I heard domestic violence and "pillow fight" together.

Plumfool

Reaction score
More than likely the defense found a way to disallow it. Perhaps the prosecution did not have any evidence to support the allegation or the evidence was tainted (procedurally/physically) somehow.

The case was he said she said to begin with. There was no pictures taken of injuries at the time of the incident. It wasn't until two days later that pictures were taken and those were on her hands.

diefree666

Reaction score
The case was he said she said to begin with. There was no pictures taken of injuries at the time of the incident. It wasn't until two days later that pictures were taken and those were on her hands.

AND the officers involved saw no neck bruising either. The neck bruising had no substantiating evidence at all beyond her claims.

J817

Reaction score
:dance:

I doubt he'll get suspended. There's no bases for a suspension, particularly with a not-guilty verdict. And, no, Goodell can't arbitrarily suspend him if he has committed no actions that violate the NFL's code of conduct or behavior. A woman accusing you of domestic violence when there's no evidence and no ruling supporting the claim is not sufficient grounds for a suspension.
And please don't bring up Hardy. A judge ruled Hardy had committed DV, and the case was thrown out because the witness disappeared so the case did not go forward. Furthermore, Hardy AGREED to the suspension.

EE may receive a suspension on a claim that didn't even go to trial. Don't underestimate Goodell's incompentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.