JPJ a FO favorite?

Mikexike

Reaction score
They very well could draft a center and move Tyler Smith to tackle. Then Bass becomes your left guard. Bass is another Oregon guy by the way.
Sounds like thats the plan unless a good OT prospect is there.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They very well could draft a center and move Tyler Smith to tackle. Then Bass becomes your left guard. Bass is another Oregon guy by the way.
I didn’t think about that. I forgot Bass was his teammate.

1942willys

Reaction score
Bass has potential; shined in the PAC 12. Frankly I was surprised he did not get drafted. Has looked good in the limited snaps he has gotten. Guard is the easiest position to play on the O line so he might just be a good starter

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Is Broaddus the one that keeps saying he has injury concerns? If he does, he’s the perfect Cowboys pick. Throw in Brooks in Round 2 and it’ll be a home run!

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’d be down for JPJ in the first but I didn’t see him making it to our pick. I’d take Frazier in the second if we don’t get JPJ

1942willys

Reaction score
I’d be down for JPJ in the first but I didn’t see him making it to our pick. I’d take Frazier in the second if we don’t get JPJ
I like Frazier better since he has more experience at Center and no injury concern

cnuball21

Reaction score
What’s better than a 2nd round pick with injury concerns? A 1st round pick!

I like JOJs game but if it’s anything serious please no…prefer Barton regardless injuries aside.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Context......" people within the Cowboy building love"
It doesn't say who, so I wouldn't put too much into this. Remember this last year, almost every mark had us taking a TE

RS12

Reaction score
Context......" people within the Cowboy building love"
It doesn't say who, so I wouldn't put too much into this. Remember this last year, almost every mark had us taking a TE
The TE they loved Dalton Kincaid, got taken one spot in front of them. To this point it set off an unfortunate chain of events. And BTW Kincaid had a very productive year. I am not putting any more into the JPJ rumor as being anything more than that, but they need him more than another weapon for a QB they have never been able to prop up enough.