Judge drops sexual assault suit against Cowboys' Dak Prescott

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dak Prescott signed a four-year, $2.7 million contract as a rookie. The alleged incident happened in 2017. He netted less than a million in contract earnings at the time of what he was accused of doing, so he would not have been a millionaire at that point.
jerry set him up with advertising deals etc. I dont know how much he made off of that.
If he wasnt a millionaire, he was fairly close.
He could afford a motel room lol and even better a hotel room or his house!

Parking lots ?? kinda say no class to me.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
its both ways. have to take it case by case. there are male athletes who have been caught abusing women. let the legal process run through and determine based on the facts.
Now, Dak can counter sue.
The problem is when the (woman) accuser comes out the (male) athlete is almost immediately punished. There is no more "innocent until proven guilty" with these situations. There's been so many athletes that lost their jobs or got cut over accusations like this and then it comes to light that the accuser was lying. But now the athletes name is tarnished and they are out of jobs.

cowboyed

Reaction score
They usually issue an opinion, including the legal reasoning involved.
Thank you for the clarifications. "Actually thought" threw me off because that can go right into personal bias and even cultural differences and religious beliefs.