Just a friendly Reminder to not pay Dak

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

This is my friendly reminder:

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Stand by for a $50’ish per year contract. :laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score

Let me remind you. GM Jethro has no replacement plan. Trading for Trance was out of complete desperation. Jerry new 4 years ago this day would come, what was his plan? He still does not have one.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the quarterback of the Cowboys until the day he isn't. Patrick Mahomes isn't walking through that door.

Therefore as a Cowboys fan, I am a Dak Prescott fan until the day he leaves the team. Because there is no factually available better alternative.

So no amount of complaining or punching the air is going to change that. Maybe these are the people that need to "catch up".

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont think Dak is the man - BUT our D didn't stop GB early in that Gane

Team game
When you accept the sickening franchise QB salary you take the expectations that come with it. You don't get to just be one of the guys. You make more than most of those guys combined.

He's been at the very least one of the worst players on the field in three straight playoff defeats.

RS12

Reaction score

You forgot 1st half when the game was decided: 87 yards passing, 2 picks, 1 sure pick dropped in the end zone, 42 QBR. HOF numbers there. But to be fair he made mince meat out of the GB third string whén they were giving huge cushions to run clock and get out of there. Yep 48 to 16 in the 4th. Burned into my brain.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the quarterback of the Cowboys until the day he isn't. Patrick Mahomes isn't walking through that door.

Therefore as a Cowboys fan, I am a Dak Prescott fan until the day he leaves the team. Because there is no factually available better alternative.

So no amount of complaining or punching the air is going to change that. Maybe these are the people that need to "catch up".
Who are you trying to convince with this? Us, or yourself?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
297.png

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Spot on CT. Dak was the least of the Cowboys problems last year. He was an All Pro. He threw 2 int’s early in the GB game, but it no way was he the reason they lost. Any reasonable fan would agree. We won’t know if they’ve addressed their physical weaknesses up the middle until the season starts. I’m hopeful.

rambo2

Reaction score

Lol, you guys are so funny.

Mikexike

Reaction score

Preach!!!!!!