Just a friendly Reminder to not pay Dak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We know you Eagle fans are praying the Cowboys make Dak QB for life.

The fact that Eagle fans pray the Cowboys extend Dak should open the eyes of Dak fans to what the competition really thinks about the loser.
This time around the Eagles get SQUAT!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

This is my friendly reminder:

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
:hammer: The first clue should have been when he threw another pick 6 during the very first practice. The guy is what he is....A below average QB ....media made super star that is supposed to be America's teams savior. If you can't see what's going on around the world....and this is just another example....then that's on you.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We know you Eagle fans are praying the Cowboys make Dak QB for life.

The fact that Eagle fans pray the Cowboys extend Dak should open the eyes of Dak fans to what the competition really thinks about the loser.
There are pluses and minuses to both scenarios

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
You have no idea what Dak is asking for. You are going off the media. If Jerry wants to try to use the media, why can't Dak or CD try to use the media. Just wait and see what Micah ends up doing on his podcast.
His current contract is too much. And I am sure he is not asking for the same salary.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WExBijT.png

Maybe supersized might not have been the right way of go...

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Let him walk

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys have or had decided not to extend Dak I doubt they would need to be reminded of it

Proof

Reaction score
When you accept the sickening franchise QB salary you take the expectations that come with it. You don't get to just be one of the guys. You make more than most of those guys combined.

He's been at the very least one of the worst players on the field in three straight playoff defeats.
yeah, honestly I think this is where I've ultimately landed. Guys making more than the majority of the roster, fosters a ton of the blame / responsibility in some of our more embarassing losses, and now says he has a responsibility to other players to push for excess? what about the other guys on the roster? the fans? like is there no happy medium?

Proof

Reaction score
Team game…

So even more reason Dak doesn’t need the type of money he asks for because he is extremely team dependent.
like imagine if he left a little bit of the pie available (and the jones's actually used it to plus up the roster) and it led to a sb, or a deep playoff run. guys tune on dak would change quickly. shame

FVSTONE

Reaction score

RIGHT ON BROTHER, RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

I don't know what's funnier - the fact that you think this is an original idea that needed to be said, your disconnect from the reality of the QB market, or the stupidity in being willing to lose Dak with 0 plan on how to improve the QB decision.

Just a full-circle clown.