Just a friendly Reminder to not pay Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
think you missed the part where i said and it led to a sb
No I didn’t. People would just give credit to everyone but Dak. He would never get his due with a certain part of his fan base. When you say a guy sucks for 8 years you gotta stay committed lol.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder that putting up 3 FGs while playing against a bunch of dudes that will be working at Home Depot week 1, aint it chief.

If my choices are paying Dak $60 or rolling with that scrub from last night...............well, I'm paying Dak..................sorry OP.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

This is my friendly reminder:

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Just a friendly reminder, our GM is an idiot.

Swagger

Reaction score
You forgot 1st half when the game was decided: 87 yards passing, 2 picks, 1 sure pick dropped in the end zone, 42 QBR. HOF numbers there. But to be fair he made mince meat out of the GB third string whén they were giving huge cushions to run clock and get out of there. Yep 48 to 16 in the 4th. Burned into my brain.
Remember after the game when Prescott said something along the lines of he couldn't get in the going in the first half for some reason but then he found his rhythm late in the third and fourth quarter - I wonder that was - Oh my!
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:

Chasing6

Reaction score
You forgot 1st half when the game was decided: 87 yards passing, 2 picks, 1 sure pick dropped in the end zone, 42 QBR. HOF numbers there. But to be fair he made mince meat out of the GB third string whén they were giving huge cushions to run clock and get out of there. Yep 48 to 16 in the 4th. Burned into my brain.
You forgot our defense gave up after the 75 yard 8.5 minutes TD after the opening kickoff.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Let me remind you. GM Jethro has no replacement plan. Trading for Trance was out of complete desperation. Jerry new 4 years ago this day would come, what was his plan? He still does not have one.

This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

This is my friendly reminder:

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Thank you for posting this. So many of these Dak bots have lost that pain and disappointment they felt in that GB game.
I guarantee watching that game the only Dak fan on the planet was Rockport. Jerry probably shouted in his box he's not giving him another contract. Let's hope he sticks to his word.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Another horrendous post filled with faulty logic and desperation Mrs Prescott. Last we heard poor defense wasnt an excuse for the QB to no show. No matter how many times you repeat it.
He did not no show. He had a bad half. The D no showed.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He did not no show. He had a bad half. The D no showed.
"You trash Bro. Why you choking?"
IMG_0514.jpeg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another horrendous post filled with faulty logic and desperation Mrs Prescott. Last we heard poor defense wasnt an excuse for the QB to no show. No matter how many times you repeat it.
:muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
I wonder why when he signs on the dotted line, this type of fan doesn’t just simply choose another team.. you’re obviously not going to be cheering for him.. take that bad mojo somewhere else please.
Maybe because he loves the team and was a fan long before Dak got here to ruin things. The team is on the verge of being really really good and he realizes if they could get a QB that can perform just avg in a playoff game they might have a chance to win something special. Dak plays like a bottom tier QB once the Cowboys make the playoffs. Time to get rid of the trash!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Maybe because he loves the team and was a fan long before Dak got here to ruin things. The team is on the verge of being really really good and he realizes if they could get a QB that can perform just avg in a playoff game they might have a chance to win something special. Dak plays like a bottom tier QB once the Cowboys make the playoffs. Time to get rid of the trash!
But cowardly Jerry keeps him. Dak gets to start. Trey gets an iPad.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Make sure this thread stays at top since we are now saying to pay Dak and ceedee together. Dak sucks without talent and he’s already gotten his payday and failed to live up to that payday. Let him walk and if we still don’t have championship well we are in same boat as we were with Dak not making it as far sniffing nfc championship.