Just a friendly Reminder to not pay Dak

Rock423

Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

This is my friendly reminder:

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Find a new team then.

Flamma

Reaction score
This happens every year as we get closer to the season and further away from the crushing disappointment of the end of last season.

More people come back out of the wood works now that time has passed and talk about how good Dak is. How good his stats overall are. How many experts put him in the top 10, etc etc.

34-10 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your elite QB is in the process of delivering another massive failure in his long line of play off failures. Unlike the prior years, the defense failed this year, making it look worse.

And now this same clown wants to get more money for his fellow brotherhood, and be that first QB across the 60 million mark.

You cowboy fans that call yourselves true fans should be ashamed for wanting him to continue to be our QB. It's over for him, it's been over, I wish you guys would catch up.
Every QB has its diehard fans. I got the pleasure of actually hearing a lot of Zach Wilson fans when he was playing. I'm in that area to get their sports talk. I know Daniel Jones has them. Even Justin Fields had them in Chicago. Every QB has their cult following.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I don't know what's funnier - the fact that you think this is an original idea that needed to be said, your disconnect from the reality of the QB market, or the stupidity in being willing to lose Dak with 0 plan on how to improve the QB decision.

Just a full-circle clown.
There are a couple of fans in this thread that have the same mindset as you.

I don't have the answer for the next QB. What I have come to realize (years ago) is that we hit our ceiling with Dak. We could get lucky and win the big one but if it has to ride on his shoulders at any point during the playoffs, he will eventually let us down.

So, I'm the mindset of progress and moving forward. I want the cowboys to find the next QB. We might have a few years of struggling but I would rather be in the hunt for the next great QB then to cling to someone that has hit his ceiling and will continue to freeze up in big moments.

Certainly don't want to be the team with the highest salary QB in the league. I don't want us to waste 60M/YR just for a good regular season record.

At some point in the next few years, if we resign Dak, I believe more and more of you will come around to the same thoughts. As he gets to be mid 30s and a couple of more playoff failures. I'm just ready to start now and I am okay with some medicore seasons as long as we are TRYING. Taking it back with Dak @ 60m is just accepting what we have and hoping for the best.

Sandyf

Reaction score

Disagree, Dak didn't allow 34 points. Sorry I remember those Quincy Carter's years and I will take Dak 12-5 and a playoff chance every year over those years. Yes, Dak needs to play better but the Defense has to play much, much better. Remember the Green Bay loss, chance to win and Defense gave that game away mot Dak.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Just a friendly reminder Trance is not the solution.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...y-roster-decisions-ezekiel-elliott-trey-lance

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Disagree, Dak didn't allow 34 points. Sorry I remember those Quincy Carter's years and I will take Dak 12-5 and a playoff chance every year over those years. Yes, Dak needs to play better but the Defense has to play much, much better. Remember the Green Bay loss, chance to win and Defense gave that game away mot Dak.
Dak didn't help the defense. Pick 6 and interceptions. He also didn't recover and start scoring until green bay quit.

The previous 2 years the defense held SF to low scores and he still didn't help.

That's what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter what the circumstance is, he will find a way to lose.

lwehlers

Reaction score

i just hope that the jones do not cave in and sign prescott to a long term deal. a short term contract and hopefully draft a qb to take over in a year or two.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe go back and watch the 3 and outs and pick 6's ??

Did you watch the game ?/
smh :facepalm:

the Defense got worn out as they were on the field the entire 1st half due to Dak's poor Play. Remember CD even calling Dak out !!??

Blinders FTL

Chasing6

Reaction score
The defense was MIA.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak didn't help the defense. Pick 6 and interceptions. He also didn't recover and start scoring until green bay quit.

The previous 2 years the defense held SF to low scores and he still didn't help.

That's what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter what the circumstance is, he will find a way to lose.
Did the defense help Dak???

Go back and watch the Super Bowl.

Mahomes scored 12 points. Niners muffed a punt in side the 20. The only TD the great Mahomes scored in regulation. The Niners missed an extra point causing OT.

Mahomes did not win this game. The Niners gave it away.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The defense was MIA.
After the 2 NINER choke jobs of Dakchoka if you were a defensive player would you give 100% knowing what you know and seen from #4?
The only players on the team that kiss up and believe in Dak are Fergie and Zeke.

RS12

Reaction score
Mahomes did not win this game.
\
Lets see: three rings and 15 playoff wins. I wish Mahomes would come and not win games for the Cowboys. Serious question: Do you think there is an executive in the league that wouldn't take Mahomes over "no show" Dak? Jones family included? Hint: There is only one correct answer here. Think real hard.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Chasing6 putting down Aikman and Maholmes to prop up Dak is the some of the most bizarre posts I’ve read on this forum.
I keep telling everyone, he sounds like a 49'er troll because of his state of mind...it's his trance.

Carry on, you are getting clues and so are others.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lets see: three rings and 15 playoff wins. I wish Mahomes would come and not win games for the Cowboys. Serious question: Do you think there is an executive in the league that wouldn't take Mahomes over "no show" Dak? Jones family included? Hint: There is only one correct answer here. Think real hard.
Would be funny if he came here and won rings with the team dak has, it would tell you how bad Mahomes is!!! Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude he is a 49'er troll, wake up, the cat is in a "trance".

Chasing6

Reaction score
Do you think any Owner would pick GM Jethro over Andy Reid as a GM? And Andy Reid is not even a GM.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Deflect much? I watched the GB game. Jerry didn't suit up and Daky poo didn't show up.
Dak definitely showed up. Maybe you decided not to watch the second half.

Please tell me 1 defensive player that played well? Just 1.