Just for Fun Friday: Hurts or Dak

Vanilla2

Reaction score
What is the one thing hurts does better than Dak? Other than the tush push. He’s already lost the locker room a year after a super bowel appearance. The question you should be asking is who would you rather have mahomes or Dak?

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
What is the one thing hurts does better than Dak? Other than the tush push. He’s already lost the locker room a year after a super bowel appearance. The question you should be asking is who would you rather have mahomes or Dak?
The threat of him running puts more fear in defenses than Dak's threat of running. he also has better acceleration, speed and quickness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The threat of him running puts more fear in defenses than Dak's threat of running. he also has better acceleration, speed and quickness.
There’s no threat of running lol. Hurts just runs lol. It’s not like he’s Lamar. If Dak tush pushed and ran it 10 times a game his stats would be the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts has never thrown for over 3800 yards in his career and you idiots want me to believe you’d prefer him lol? Mind you he has Goedert, AJ and Devonte. The best core in the league lol.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
I wouldn't. I don't see a big enough difference between the two to make it worth while.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Hurts took his team to SB AND outplayed Mahomes in it

He already proved the lights aren't too bright.....our guy though? Not so much.
Yeah, but he choked if I remember

Mark

Reaction score
A swap would be a total wash. Six of one, and a half-dozen of the other.