Just for Fun Friday: Hurts or Dak

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anyone who would take Hurts after the season he had is the ultimate Dak hater. Hurts had under 3900 yards and only 23 TD passes. His passer rating was a dismal 89.1. Dak had a career high passer rating of 105.9. Hurts was a big part of the reason his team imploded. Just more proof it’s anyone but Dak for a lot of fans. :rolleyes:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When Dak finally if ever makes it to the division championship he can talk, until then he's a team killer. You will never have enough pro bowlers to carry him to the division round. See the last 3 years for results. :thumbup:

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Back in the day, I actually wanted to draft Hurts to be Dak's backup because they are effectively the same player. LOL

Today, Dak is a little better at passing the ball and Hurts is a little better at running it. The difference to me is that Dak is slow to process information, which is why we tend to only utilize half of the field. Hurts does not seem to have that limitation, although I don't really know because I do not watch Eagles' games.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd do it, the move would probably get Philly's head coach fired. That would be awesome, nobody, (not you) can carry dak.

Creeper

Reaction score
Tough question because both men could be broken right now. I think Hurts is more broken than Dak so I would not make that trade, but then again, Dak hasn't had to play a game since the GB debacle. He could be seriously damaged too.

basel90

Reaction score
Let’s not go overboard here. Dual threat stud is a bit of a stretch.
He is a much powerful runner and creates a huge headache for defenses. Dak has no such wheels .
Passing wise dak may be a bit better but throws too many interceptions against pressing defenses. So it is a push .
Poise and overall calmness, Hurts has shown a lot of drive and steadiness in big games , and has taken the team into the super bowl and winning until the 4th Qtr. not to mention the age upside in favor of Hurts.
It is all semantics at this stage as this won't happen.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
What is the one thing hurts does better than Dak? Other than the tush push. He’s already lost the locker room a year after a super bowel appearance. The question you should be asking is who would you rather have mahomes or Dak?
I hate to break it to you, but Dak is closer to Hurts than Mahomes. Mahomes wins with no offensive weapons around him where Dak and Hurts need top wrs, te, o line to get where they are.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is the one thing hurts does better than Dak? Other than the tush push. He’s already lost the locker room a year after a super bowel appearance. The question you should be asking is who would you rather have mahomes or Dak?
Mahomes or Dak is obvious to anyone with a functional frontal lobe.

Hurts?

Younger, faster, stronger version of Dak. Took his team to a SB already.