Just for Fun Friday: Hurts or Dak

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I agree but you are about to get trashed by the Cult Of Dak!
According to them, 31 teams would climb all over themselves to have a chance to have Dak on their team.
I know. Most people in here just have no clue what kind of trades are realistic , and how valuable the top picks are in a QB rich draft.

jgboys1

Reaction score
If that were the case we would get a bounty of firsts for Dak, after Tad talks him into leaving Dallas because of his lousy fans here. Does anyone besides a homer think that we can get a first for Dak at this point?
I wouldn’t want him but it seems like a lot of people do.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts has never thrown for over 3800 yards in his career and you idiots want me to believe you’d prefer him lol? Mind you he has Goedert, AJ and Devonte. The best core in the league lol.
It’s not worth the time to respond to the post. Dak’s worse season passing is still better then any season Hurts has had.

LysleE

Reaction score
Yes…and it is not even close for me.
Jalen has shown what he can do by winning a NFC Championship game and playing well in a Super Bowl. Conversely, Dak pads his stats against weaker teams, but when playing playoff-caliber teams, or in the playoffs he is not a difference maker.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You’re not that far off when you’re 12-5 three straight seasons.
when the brunt of that 12-5 streak is against gutter level competition and you've been b-slapped in 80+% of the games you've played against anything resembling legit competition, you're farther away than you think

Ken

Reaction score
Yup. Hurts took his team to SB AND outplayed Mahomes in it

He already proved the lights aren't too bright.....our guy though? Not so much.
"Took his team"

275 yards passing to get to the Super Bowl. Literally played no one. A terrible Giants team and a QB less SF team.

Havic

Reaction score
Dak. Last year of his contract. You'd be stuck with Hurts for the next several years

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
These Dak lovers sound like the Garrett lovers, who are we going to replace average with? you can't blame Garrett because Jerry will not let him coach. blah, blah, blah crap. stupidest fans ever.

I remember reading that **** back in the day. "Jerry won't let the Garrett coach" The stupidest crap every.

Who could jerry get to be his puppet? same crap with the loser dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
"Took his team"

275 yards passing to get to the Super Bowl. Literally played no one. A terrible Giants team and a QB less SF team.
Followed by 380 total yards, 4 TDs and 35 points in the SB against the Chiefs.

You're right, he was just awful that playoffs.

Okay then.

nobody

Reaction score
'nobody' making an "unnecessary waves" response to an '"nnecessary' thread" created by 'Saluki' -
'Just for Fun Friday: Hurts or Dak'
This is one of the reasons I had my name changed to nobody. The possibilities for shenanigans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
when the brunt of that 12-5 streak is against gutter level competition and you've been b-slapped in 80+% of the games you've played against anything resembling legit competition, you're farther away than you think
Beating contending teams has been an issue but there’s really no pushovers in the NFL. San Francisco lost three in a row this season. If you’re not ready to play every week, you’ll get beat no matter the competition.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Yes. Hurts did outplay Mahomes statistically. Nick Foles also outplayed Tom Brady (barely) in a SB.

Would any GM actually take Hurts over Mahomes in one game, winner take all. Or, Foles over Brady? No.

I don't see enough of a difference between these guys that either do the trade.

As for trading Dak to Washington for the 2, with our luck, Maye us a bust. Suddenly, Prescott turns into a playoff beast who wins a SB.

Is anyone that confident Maye will be better than Dak? Caleb Williams is a different story. I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. But Chicago wouldn't.

Ken

Reaction score
Followed by 380 total yards, 4 TDs and 35 points in the SB against the Chiefs.

You're right, he was just awful that playoffs.

Okay then.
He lost them the game fumbling it for 7.

Spare me the tush push drives. They literally pushed him all the way down the field one drive.