Just for fun the Brady option vs Dak option

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Tampa Bay ain't New England. They'll have some chance at success, but he's not transforming TB into Super Bowl champions. They might get into the playoffs. Maybe.
Well my prediction is barring injuries to key players, they will for sure make playoffs, and be in the nfccg.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's to say Brady would have wanted Dallas? He gets to be by the ocean, take his bud along and has the best WR set/TE combo in the league and a QB friendly HC.

I've never seen anything from Brady that would lead me to believe he likes the circus.

Do you think Booger has the kind of ego that would like Brady getting the credit, if they did anything? This stuff with Prescott is a lot about ego, "look at what I did".

I think the only way Brady ends up in Dallas is that if they're the only suitor and even then, he might just hang it up.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well my prediction is barring injuries to key players, they will for sure make playoffs, and be in the nfccg.
One thing for sure, that's going to be the offense that no team wants to face. If Gronkowski is at 100%, they will be indefensible. That's the best WR corps Brady has ever had and add that monster to it, their D is the only thing that can keep them out.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's to say Brady would have wanted Dallas? He gets to be by the ocean, take his bud along and has the best WR set/TE combo in the league and a QB friendly HC.

I've never seen anything from Brady that would lead me to believe he likes the circus.

Do you think Booger has the kind of ego that would like Brady getting the credit, if they did anything? This stuff with Prescott is a lot about ego, "look at what I did".

I think the only way Brady ends up in Dallas is that if they're the only suitor and even then, he might just hang it up.
yes, but the problem was jones boys did not even try to get him, and that is the issue.
Brady said that he hated the cowboys because of the dallas SF rivalry games in the 90's and he was a SF fan.
But if jones boys sweet talked him , who knows.
but again the main point is no effort was made, and they think Dak is a better option.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes, but the problem was jones boys did not even try to get him, and that is the issue.
Brady said that he hated the cowboys because of the dallas SF rivalry games in the 90's and he was a SF fan.
But if jones boys sweet talked him , who knows.
but again the main point is no effort was made, and they think Dak is a better option.
I don't think they wanted to be seen as a suitor spurned for another team, they're all ego. They think every player in the league wants to play for the Cowboys.

I don't think they could have signed him and I think they know that. I also don't think they haven't considered other options other than Prescott this off season. I think they had some quiet feelers out there for what might be an alternative because they had trouble signing him last off season.

With Brady, it wasn't going to be about money but legacy and living how he wants to live. He grew up in the Bay Area and played around Boston, he wants to be around water. Jimmy was never going to stay land locked in Dallas much longer than he did. Water people have to be around it, it's in their soul.

If I were Brady, I would have chosen TB over DAL because of the O talent, coaching and location. His predecessor led the NFL in passing yards last season...and picks but that's not Brady's style. He's not a gunslinger, he's a surgeon. He's not a circus performer either.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
One thing for sure, that's going to be the offense that no team wants to face. If Gronkowski is at 100%, they will be indefensible. That's the best WR corps Brady has ever had and add that monster to it, their D is the only thing that can keep them out.

The offense as of now no team will want to face.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
With this supporting cast we’d be serious SB contenders with Brady or any Elite QB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't think they wanted to be seen as a suitor spurned for another team, they're all ego. They think every player in the league wants to play for the Cowboys.

I don't think they could have signed him and I think they know that. I also don't think they haven't considered other options other than Prescott this off season. I think they had some quiet feelers out there for what might be an alternative because they had trouble signing him last off season.

With Brady, it wasn't going to be about money but legacy and living how he wants to live. He grew up in the Bay Area and played around Boston, he wants to be around water. Jimmy was never going to stay land locked in Dallas much longer than he did. Water people have to be around it, it's in their soul.

If I were Brady, I would have chosen TB over DAL because of the O talent, coaching and location. His predecessor led the NFL in passing yards last season...and picks but that's not Brady's style. He's not a gunslinger, he's a surgeon. He's not a circus performer either.
Water people lol. It’s not like these guys can’t afford to be wherever they want when they’re off.

Now to the everyday Dick yea, I’d buy the water theory. But like Jimmy, as soon as season was over he was back in Miami on his boat. I’m trying to recall any shots of Brady out on his boat or constantly on the water. I know Bill was.

The rest of your argument for Brady going to Tampa holds water:). I agree!!