Just something to keep in mind...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
5Stars;2431572 said:
Yeah, I agrre with you jazzcat! Pacman does have a "diability" alright!!

:laugh2:

I think his "diability" is a "liability" for the Cowboys, huh?

:eek:

:D

CoCo

Reaction score
Juke99;2431830 said:
answer to question one...no. But at least some attempt at balance will do. All the announcers are against us, including Aikman (who got into a peeing match with Esiason beause mr Boomer said Aikman was way TOO pro Cowboy)...the officials...the league...the Congress...The International House of Pancakes....So, no, I don't expect objectivity. Maybe a tiny bit of honesty would be nice from those who would be FLIPPING out if New England...or whomever else they see as NFL "favorites" had the same thing happen that the Cowboys just did with Pacman.

And yes, I am completely friggin' out of my mind. Like the song says..it keeps me from going crazy.

I don't think either accusation against Aikman is absurd.

I think he's had his stretches where he's been sharply critical of the team.

And having just watched the AZ game the other day for the first time (thanks StarGazer!) he seemed to be disproportionately focused on Dallas. Not really positive or negative, but I could see someone feeling like "hey buddy there are two teams playing here not one."

But having said all that, yes I do think some folks are paranoid about coverage of our Cowboys. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think Goodell did Pac a favor more than anything else

if Pac got away w/ this little incident, think maybe he pushes the envelope and gets into banishment territory?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;2431830 said:
answer to question one...no. But at least some attempt at balance will do. All the announcers are against us, including Aikman (who got into a peeing match with Esiason beause mr Boomer said Aikman was way TOO pro Cowboy)...the officials...the league...the Congress...The International House of Pancakes....So, no, I don't expect objectivity. Maybe a tiny bit of honesty would be nice from those who would be FLIPPING out if New England...or whomever else they see as NFL "favorites" had the same thing happen that the Cowboys just did with Pacman.

And yes, I am completely friggin' out of my mind. Like the song says..it keeps me from going crazy.
That allegation breaks my heart. I hope that makes you happy.

I'm going to listen to Billie Holliday CDs all night.