Just think, if MM would have played the 1st team in the preseason

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't think playing 6 -9 series over the course of a month is going to equate to 23 games a year,,, but you do math how ever you would like.
You do the math. Show your work. How many games is it? How would you manage the rest that the player would need to make it through the Super Bowl?

rambo2

Reaction score
And we would never stop *****ing about why did that idiot play the starters in the preseason.
Heck, it never stops even when they keep on winning and blowing out teams and setting team and league records.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I think, this is how it works. Just.like in life. Growing pains.
You become better, by comparison of how NOT to go about situations.

offlimits

Reaction score
Or they would have had some serious injuries that would have ruined the season.
Agree. No, thank you. I would rather avoid having season-ending injuries during exhibition scrimmages.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Zack Martin recently said the season starts at Thanksgiving. The eye test tells me he's right.

If MM would had implemented his 1st team players in this new TCO in the preseason, perhaps DAL wouldn't have dropped three regular season games thus far. Growing pains equal losses.

I'm glad they are finally jelling and hopefully peaking, but this could have started sooner.

Hopefully, this doesn't cost us the NFCE

No..

We came out the gate ridiculously strong.

The problem might be the complete opposite and we were so good that we never got to see what problems we had and the adjustments that needed to be made.

They’ve fixed the offense imo and they know how to use Cooks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
10 plays in a vanilla PS game wouldn’t have made any difference.
Something just still don't get it it's laughable that they think anything that happens in preseason would have helped them in the regular season that ends at halftime in the first game that's when they come out they start to find their legs and that's the only thing they're trying to do is get into a 60 minute game shape didn't look like that 40 to nothing goose egg that we were rusty at all and some people just don't understand that Mike McCarthy changed the offense and that's why it's doing better period end of story nothing to do with preseason...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Actually aren’t they doing well lol?
Sure they are but not any better than us I think we played the Eagles better tell you the truth but who cares we all know the preseason doesn't matter at all it would be vanilla they wouldn't be showing their work literally it matters nothing putting up 40 points in the first game with a conservative offense that didn't play any preseason I'd say that that is all I need to know because game one is pretty much the only thing that snaps in the regular season would have helped by the end of that game preseason is in the rearview mirror and it matters not at all not one bit not anything done in preseason can help..

Flamma

Reaction score
The argument he’s using isn’t the team but the offense. He thinks the offense struggled against the Cardinals because of no preseason. I just disagree there though.
I disagree too. We were more than ready in the first two weeks. Whatever the reason was for screwing the pooch in week 3 had nothing to do with preseason.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The argument he’s using isn’t the team but the offense. He thinks the offense struggled against the Cardinals because of no preseason. I just disagree there though.
That isn't what he said AT ALL. He was talking about being better earlier on....NOT the carolina game.

"If MM would had implemented his 1st team players in this new TCO in the preseason, perhaps DAL wouldn't have dropped three regular season games thus far. Growing pains equal losses.

I'm glad they are finally jelling and hopefully peaking, but this could have started sooner."

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree too. We were more than ready in the first two weeks. Whatever the reason was for screwing the pooch in week 3 had nothing to do with preseason.
That's fine to disagree but we can't lie that he was calling out the Carolina game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That isn't what he said AT ALL. He was talking about being better earlier on....NOT the carolina game.

"If MM would had implemented his 1st team players in this new TCO in the preseason, perhaps DAL wouldn't have dropped three regular season games thus far. Growing pains equal losses.

I'm glad they are finally jelling and hopefully peaking, but this could have started sooner."
Carolina? Who said anything about Carolina?