Just who does Jeff Heath have pics of?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Nah bruh... lol.

Heath has been a starter for two years. Plus 10 starts before that. (9 as a rookie)
42 starts, 8 picks, 6 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 1 legit game winning tackle,
nearly a hero in the GB playoff game if not for.... Byron Jones, 59 starts, 2 picks, 2 forced fumbles.
You act like I'm a byron fan lol. Fact is our secondary needs help playmaking. Thornhill at safety is an immediate upgrade. Heaths biggest flaw is being an every down player. He struggles to read and react. Also struggles in run support. He was definitely better when he just came in on nickel and passing situations.

LittleD

Reaction score
The coaches love some Heath. He's starting this year. Get used to it!!!

Jipper

Reaction score
heath is one of, if not the fastest guys on the team...bryon Jones said it in am interview with the ticket that I heard a bit back

Proof

Reaction score
Not sure who Jeff has pictures of.........but I got one of Heath causing Derek Carr to fumble out of the end zone and seal a cowboy win.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jeff+heath+derek+carr&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=znPA3P0ieDmKtM%3A%2CVz1LRs8KZRO3YM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSyvtoLiPaGDW2OvzGiXhwyh5niWA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRuaSjk-_hAhUCQK0KHZFeDbIQ9QEwCHoECAoQCg#imgrc=znPA3P0ieDmKtM:
search

i still have no clue how A-rod didn't fumble when sacked him

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Yet, every time you come at me, you can't keep up. You're getting mocked in this thread for good reason. Take another long break, maybe xWalker and Fuzzy will join you.

Mocked by whom? The typical trolls? Nice company for you. And what am I keeping up with? Your dumb insults? Like xWalker, I have a brain. No wonder we get along.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mocked by whom? The typical trolls? Nice company for you. And what am I keeping up with? Your dumb insults? Like xWalker, I have a brain. No wonder we get along.

Siding with the Cowboys' decisions, just because they are Cowboys decisions, is not using your brain - it's basic spin and homerism. It is in no way using the brain you claim to have. It's actually the best route to go if you don't want to be using it.

You have no actual thoughts of your own. It's all "COWBOYZ DID GUD" - I can almost guarantee you had no idea who Hill was until a few hours ago.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Siding with the Cowboys' decisions, just because they are Cowboys decisions, is not using your brain - it's basic spin and homerism. It is in no way using the brain you claim to have. It's actually the best route to go if you don't want to be using it.

You have no actual thoughts of your own. It's all "COWBOYZ DID GUD" - I can almost guarantee you had no idea who Hill was until a few hours ago.

You are adorable. I can see how hard you are trying, but your poor writing skills reveal the depth of your brain.

It’s not just opinion. Here’s another.

Trysten Hill, DL, UCF

There were some issues off the field that led to him sitting out some games, spending time on the bench. When you pop on the tape the kid is a force. I love this pick. Grade: A

LittleD

Reaction score
Nothing about our safety play was "pretty good".

The defense played pretty well last year with the exception of the Colts and Ram's games. Heath was not the sole reason we lost to the Rams for sure.
You always draft "Big" before you draft "Small". Marinelli get's what he wants for the front 7 for sure.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You are adorable. I can see how hard you are trying, but your poor writing skills reveal the depth of your brain.

It’s not just opinion. Here’s another.

Trysten Hill, DL, UCF

There were some issues off the field that led to him sitting out some games, spending time on the bench. When you pop on the tape the kid is a force. I love this pick. Grade: A

As I said, you knew nothing about this kid until the Cowboys picked him.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Unless the Cowboys have some weird idea up their sleeve, like Eric Berry post-draft, I don't understand their disregard for the position. Not just this year but for over a decade.